No Tags Found!

dipil

Dear All
I am looking for some good posters on Industrial Health and Hygiene...
If anyone having the same, request to share the same...
Thanks in advance and looking forward to receive some great inputs...

From India
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Dipil, Sorry to say i dont have any posters on Industrial Health and Hygiene. . . . I hope Some of our team members will provide the posters. . .
From United States, Fpo
singh inderjeet

Dear Dipil,
Please check the links given below, if it may hepl you.
Occupational health; Employee Health; Industrial Health; Industrial Hygiene; Labor Safety; Occupational Safety; Work Hygiene; Workers Health; Workers Safety
Health & Hygiene Posters - Pacific Posters
Regards,
Inderjeet Singh"Born to lead."

From India, Rajsamand
vviji75

Dear Dipil
I don't have any poster regarding your requirement. when i was searching my data collections, i found a PPT attached herewith. Please check whether this is usable to you.
I found some good ones from above link given by one of our member. Check that too.
Regards
Vijay

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt General Aspects of Occ Health & Hygiene.ppt (1.05 MB, 2032 views)

Dear Inder,
Thanks for the links.
Dear Vijay,
Thanks for the presentation specially Historical Development I & II Wowww.... Could u give a full form of CoSHH 1988 (Which is located on Historical Development II (Slide 3)).
Dear Dipil,
See the link which was given by Mr.Inder. In that first link Occupational Health cartoon 3 really good. In second link its all really a valuable picture Mr.dipil don't forget to click the Inspirational TAB which is available left side of the page its awesome. . .
Again thanks Mr.Inder . . .
Keep on sharing. . .

From United States, Fpo
dipil

Dear Inderjeet
Thanks for the links.... Few of them are good... I was mainly looking for some posters on Occupation Health and Hygiene, mainly for following topics as these are the major occupation diseases which can occur in Cement Industry:
1. Silicosis
2. NIHL
3. Dermatitis
If you have anything specific on the above topic do share with me...
Dear Vijay
Thanks for the presentation... Even though it's not useful for present, surely a good reference for future... Thanks and keep on sharing...

From India
kvsundaram

Dear Dipil,
Pls see if this link would be useful to you, as it is located in Delhi only.
http://www.perfectservices.in/
Dear Raghu,
COSHH - 1988 is Control of Substances Hazardous to Health.
This is a law of UK, that states the general requirements for employers to protect its employees & others by doing risk assesments, control of exposures, conducting health survillence, etc. I was implemented in the year 2002.

From India, Delhi
asudhir17

Dear Dipil,
As ours is an engineering Industry we do not have much data on Hygiene.
However you can think of Calories Chart in you canteen.
ISO 22000 Is for food Safety Management System.
You should get ample information on net.
As an Egineering industry we train our canteen employees on cleanliness including,
1. Proper Hair Cut,
2. Proper Uniform
3. Nails cutting
4. Use of caps while working in kitchens
5. Medical Exams
6. Training them to inform immediately if in casev they are affected by contagenous diseases.
However Pharmaceutical, Bulk Drug, Food industry experts would be able to highlight more on the subject.
You can also see GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) WHO Current which would focus more on hygiene
Thanks & Regards
Sudhir

From India, Nasik
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Calories Chart.pdf (783.0 KB, 539 views)

Dear Sudhir,
Thanks for your input and sharing a chart.,, In our camp we have separate department they take care of our CHOLA HALL.,, they have more than 450 peoples working in shift only in CHOLA HALL. . . I dont have any doc which you shared with us. . .
keep on sharing. . .

From United States, Fpo
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.