No Tags Found!

p_gajra

Hi,

This story is my what my mother shared with me when I was worried & still worried. This has touched my heart. I remind myself always about how to leave worries behind & move on with life.

There was once a wealthy merchant who had 3 married sons. All stayed together in a big house which had a huge tree in front of the house. The youngest daughter in law was close to him as she was a strong believer of god & so was he.

Every day she used to give him & other prasad, post which everyone use to go to their work. She would also wait in the evening & great everybody back home with a lovely smile.

One day, while waiting at the door she saw her father in law giving something to the tree. Confused with this, she just smiled that night to him. The next morning after taking prasad he went & took something from the tree. The same evening he did the same thing again. This went on for a couple of days.

Finally she asked him. "Father what do you give to the tree everynight & take it back the next morning..". He said " daughter I give the tree my worries from work for him to handle it overnight, so that when i enter my home I can concentrate on matters at home rather than worrying about work. So in morning I thank him for taking care of my worries & take it back from him."

The moral of this is " You need to leave your worries & baggage & move on with life. Dont carry worries home & to work. They both will get affected. Leave them behind but make sure that you pick them back & solve them"

The same applies to mental baggage as well. Its better to let go of things which hurt than carrying it for ever

I just loved this part. I has changed my life compeletely & I'm still learning a lot from this.

From Japan
as_ashu31

Hi Pawan :)
This time i would say you have come out with a classic........:)
It was a pleasure to read this story... told to you by your mother, Mothers rock !!! :)
Ashish Paliwal
Next story on the blog "Why to love my next door uncle"
Wisdom from an idiot : Ashish Paliwal
If you have something in you and want to share your views with the world.
Be my guest on the blog.

From India, Delhi
nabanitadasgupta1987@gmail
Hi Mr.Pawan, This is really a nice story......and I will keep in mind the message which you have sheared..... Also convey my thanks to your mom...... Thanks and regards Nabanita
From India, Pune
groyalg

Very good story and moral provided. It gives a insight on how to balance work and life. :)
From India, Delhi
Parul_HR

Superb !!!!!!!
We use to hear these moral stories during our child hood time but do not give much importance in our life
But As we grow up and stuck in any problem then only their words help us to draw from the problem
Parents always rock :-)

From India, Calicut
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.