No Tags Found!

rajworking

Hi Friends, my senior is asking me to draft JD for VP - HR with Radar Chart, and I have drafted JD VP -HR perfectly but not able to draft radar chart.
Kindly guide me is it possible to make JD for VP - HR and reflect JD in Radar Chart ????????????//
Plz share your opinions asap..

From India, Pune
rajworking

11 View no response, kindly share your expert view....... It looks like not possible to draft Radar chart on the basis of JD VP -HR, but still if some one every cross around this , plz share if not then also share ur opinion
From India, Pune
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Raj,

There is no reply even with 11 views because the information that you have given is inadequate.

The important thing is what is your designation? Making JD of some VP is job of Directors. How come they have delegated this job to you?

Secondly, about Radar Chart, did you search Google? I did some search. You can click here to refer one of the links.

In the webpage of the link that I have provided, you will get the Radar Chart, but then it is important to know what and how many points you would like to include? Number of vertices of this geometrical figure will be number of points that you include.

Ok...

Dinesh V Divekar

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

From India, Bangalore
rajworking

Dear Dinesh,
Thanks for your response and I would like to respond to your quires:-
I am working as Manager HR and reporting to AGM - HR, we are planning to hire VP HR and JD is Attached for your kind reference, Plz go through and suggest how to draft Radar Chart with contents of JD VP - HR
PFA VP HR JD
Rgds,
RS

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc VP HR JD 8i.doc (99.0 KB, 1209 views)

rajworking

can any one help plz to relate VP - HR -JD with radar chart.. I have attached finalized VP JD and its content which hv to incorporate in radar chart
From India, Pune
rajworking

Can any one help plz ? this is something which I have neaver heared and not able to fing on Google n other social learning websites, so I have shared with all friends of citehr to get the solution for this problem. Kindly all of you pay attention and do the needful
From India, Pune
Suresh Rathi

Hi, Radar Chart is also known as Web Chart. You can easily get details if you do Google search. Col.Suresh Rathi
From India, Delhi
abhaygirish1

Dear , Pl find graph Regards Abhay
From India, Thana
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf graph.pdf.pdf (10.4 KB, 362 views)

gopimala
Pl read the book on Value Migration by Adrain slywotzky for details on Radar screen, It is a strategic concept Regards, Gopikrishna
From India, Madras
rajworking

Actually Friends, my senior is saying give numerical vales to Preferred & Essential variables of JD and then on those values drive radar chart.
I have done all kind of search in this universe but not able to co relate(JD variable in numerical values and then on that numerical values to drive Radar Chart.)
After following and doing every thing I believe its not possible..... :-( Kindly share have u ever come across such situation if yes then whats the solution and if not then How shd I save my life

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.