No Tags Found!

avsjai

Hello CiteHr Friend,
My greetings to you.
I am pleased to post the “Picture Thoughts of the Day” Part-VI from today.
Your continuous support and feedbacks are the keys for making again this special post for you.
My attempt is to picture the relevant words and makes these thoughts easily conceivable.
See and enjoy the ‘Picture Thoughts of the Day’ and pass it to your friends and family members.
Your feedback will be appreciated as usual.
Have a great day.
Thanking you.
AVS.
( Enthused to share once again….)

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Beautiful truth against law of gravity.ppt (142.0 KB, 354 views)

ravitashukla1

Trully Ari................................. Me too wait for the same , and do shares with my friendz
From India, Mumbai
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear AVS,
A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of the credit.

~John C. Maxwell
Share as much as you can with us were always waiting for your updates. . .
Keep up the good work. . .

From United States, Fpo
nagaraja.b.l

hai avs,
i have been following ur "PTFTD". for quite sometime.eachone excels the other.ONE PICTURE SPEAKS 1000 WORDS.TRUE.MOST OF THEM ARE IN MY DOWNLOADS.( friends need not be creative here...!!!) automatically.How treaASURE IT IS IF CONSOLIDAATED AND IN ONE FOLDER.
"yu ARE FREE UPTO THE POINT OF CHOIcE.WHEN ONCE MADE,CHOICE CONTROLS THE CHOOSER"

From India
avsjai

Dear Nagaraj
I greet you with a happy morning.
Thank you very much for your moivating feedback.
My PT posts are in six parts each will be having 50 ppts in a each part.
It is difficult to put in one single folder and many of our friends save this ppts in CD.
I intend to make all in one CD and may distribute to friend later as I am preoccupied in my routines.
If I am do the same , certainly I will send one to you.
Thanking you again for the support.
Regards
avs

From India, Madras
nagaraja.b.l

hai mr.avs.
Thanks 4 ur reply.well,i just retired as an officer from iaad dept.I am a certified trainer on hr isses and i want to take it professinally now
i have more than 10 yrs experience in the field and the feed back from a college and training institutes is excellant.moreso i amm passionate
about it.somehgow,my gut feeling said you are a good match in the field.think and keep in touch

From India
avsjai

Dear Mr Nagaraj
Happy morning.
It is indeed very nice of you to reply with your opinion.
You are perfectly correct with your guess and I too have a pleasure in associating with you.
I do have attained retirement age from an employable status but did not retire in leading an active life.
I am an engineer turned entrepreneur settle in Chennai from my birth.
Please feel free in contacting me in my email ID:avsjai@gmail.com
Wishing you a happy and meaningful retired life.
With warm regards.
AVS

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.