No Tags Found!

vineet_28387

Dear All, I am attaching here with the amendment regarding E-Return of Pension & EDLI Scheme for your reference. Awaiting your response. With Regards, Vineet Deshmukh
From India, Yavatmal
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf e returns for pension and edli schemes 5 8 2011.pdf (716.8 KB, 197 views)

muthumariamma
Dear Friends, we need All states Shops & Establishment Act Returns and Register and Labour welfare fund Slap Regards, S.Muthu
From India, Madras
vineet_28387

Dear Muthumariamma, There are many threads relating to your query. Please find on reSearch. With Regards, Vineet Deshmukh
From India, Yavatmal
swapnil.jathar

Hi All, Can anybody please tell me whether the filing of e-return, as per the new amendment, has actually started or not? Regards, Swapnil
From India, Pune
D.GURUMURTHY

Dear Sir,
There are lot of problems. Many factories are located in interior places, the persons dealing
the matters of P.F. are not having computer knowledge. Moreover, the Companies are not
remitting P.F. amount in time. Some Cos. are paying the P.F. whenever funds available.
Due to the said reasons, it is not yet commenced. It is also difficult for implementation.
D.Gurumurthy
HR/IR Consultant

From India, Hyderabad
mohammed-rafi
Sir i have completed 10 year of service/ contribution of pf. I want to withdraw pf but not pension fund .will my uan number remain same
From India, Shimla
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.