No Tags Found!

pratibhaBhadoria
hi i am getting my company pf code, now which form should i fill what will be my next process. please help me someone and send the complete detail on my id pratibha22bhadoria@gmail.com
From India, Pune
packiaraj83

Dear Pratibha,
ONCE you got PF numbers. you can start DEDUCT PF contribution from employees , the monthly returns to PF Office like form 5. form 10, pf 12A, and challan.
Then yearly form 3A AND 6A RETURNS.
regards,
P.Packiraj

From India, Bangalore
pratibhaBhadoria
ya but back side of my pf code paper,they mention we need to submit form 5A(Revised)
what is the use of 5A form and the date of coverage in form 1 dec but we get this in jan what should i do please help me.

From India, Pune
packiaraj83

dear Pratibha, Form 5A is a details information about company details , address, owner name, list of employees. Please find the attached file for your reference. Regards, P.Packiaraj
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Form 5a.pdf (49.7 KB, 420 views)

packiaraj83

hi, please send your company pf code , then only i can help you. please give me a call to easily explain to you. P.Packiaraj 09842620246
From India, Bangalore
packiaraj83

please do the following steps.
1. take a list of employees from date of joining.
Employee A, B, C,D, E,F
Allot the no
A = MH/PUN/306061/ 001
B = MH/PUN/306061/ 002
C = MH/PUN/306061/ 003
D = MH/PUN/306061/ 004
E = MH/PUN/306061/ 005
LIKE WISE PLEASE ALLOT THE NUMBERS to all Employees.
P.Packiaraj

From India, Bangalore
pratibhaBhadoria
And please tell me, my pf coverage has been started from 1 dec but now in feb we have to submit pf contribution for 2 month dec & jan how can i submit these contribution and how can i fill pf challan for 2 month, can i fill individual or combined for 2 month
From India, Pune
pratibhaBhadoria
ya but how can i fill pf challan for dec & jan i don’t know how to fill 2 month combined challan.
From India, Pune
packiaraj83

hi, don’t make a combined form, please prepare separate form for each month. P.Packiaraj
From India, Bangalore
packiaraj83

hi, next month feb-12. you can summit for three months with different the challan . p.packiaraj
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.