gauravsingh8ime@gmail.com

Hello Friends, please find enclosed the latest Minimum wages notification Security and Housekeeping West Bengal 2012. regards Gaurav Singh
From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Security WB 11.11.11.pdf (467.6 KB, 4084 views)
File Type: pdf Housekeeping WB 11.11.11.pdf (1.11 MB, 2905 views)

tanmayaprovince
Subject - Re: Latest Minimum wages notification Security and Housekeeping West Bengal Could you pls send me the Madhya PRadesh ...if you have Regards / Sudhacsj
From India, Bhopal
gemini03
Hi friends... I have to appear for an interview for HR ...I need to know how to prepare an annexure..Please let me know as I do not have any idea and m sure i would be asked about this.... Thanks Sam
From India, Delhi
tanmayaprovince
Subject - Re: Latest Minimum wages notification Security and Housekeeping Madhya Pradesh Could you pls send me the Madhya PRadesh ...if you have Regards / Sudhacsj
From India, Bhopal
j k ray

Can someone please help me with the notification copy of minimum wages for security and housekeeping services in west bengal that was issued in Jan 2012?
From India, Mumbai
sandisaha

Please find enclosed herewith the latest notification regarding the minimum wages of West Bengal w.e.f. July 1, 2012 to Dec 31, 2012. Regards Sandip Saha
From India, Kolkata
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf WB Min Wages July12.pdf (1.59 MB, 580 views)

dip1990

Dear All, Please send Maharashtra Minimum wage w.e.f. July 1, 2012 to 31 December 2102. Deepak Rai-9172423828
From India, Mumbai
subhajitbhowmick
Hi,
Myself Subhajit working in YOFOODIES (Food court at Kolkata). Specially I want to know that, hotel industries are under covered or not in W.B. Shop & Establishment Act.
Please send me the details of rate with Skilled – unskilled, which kinds of industries are eligible in W.B. Shop & Establishment Act.
Regards
Subhajit

From India, Calcutta
sray
Hi Can you please provide me the latest notification regarding the minimum wages of West Bengal w.e.f. January 1, 2013 to June 30, 2013 Regards Sumit Ray
From India, Calcutta
sandisaha

Please note, the new minimum wages notification of W.B w.e.f January' 13 to June’13 already I have posted previously. With Regards, Sandip Saha
From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.