No Tags Found!

onlyforpawan

greeting to all senior ,

we are going for industrial visit for four days to Rudrapur (sitkul ) @ Feb.

we will visit : food industry , auto industry or IT industry (any two industry)

our teacher told us for prepare a questionnaire (for personnel knowledge) for visit - what we will ask there ? because at random may be you will blank and you ll not get any profit.

now my question is that ...

1. What kind of question i have to prepare for these industry as a MBA HR & IR student

2. There will be a interaction secession too.

3. Which topic we have to brush up before go there.

4. As our teacher said your questionnaire must be covered both HR and IR aspect

5. After Industrial Visit we have to submit our comparative report for same industry that what you learn there .

6. As this tour is for four days and we ll visit 4 to 6 Industry only (1 industry for 3 to 5 hour) .

please guide me that which type of question i must be prepared so during limited time i can gather more information and its also help me for making my project and viva .....

From India, Mumbai
Madhu.T.K

Please find the attachment and do make changes according to the type of industry you visit. Regards, Madhu.T.K
From India, Kannur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Industrial Visit- questiannaire.doc (39.0 KB, 1734 views)

nashbramhall

By clicking on the links under Similar Topics in the sidebar at the right you would have found some at https://www.citehr.com/363420-indust...tionnaire.html
Have a nice day
Simhan

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.