pca

Dear friends,
I am attaching draft of notification issued by Govt. of Maharashtra inviting comments from the public, for your information. It is proposed to cover employment in domestic work also under Minimum Wages Act. Final notification will be issued after considering comments from the public.
Thanks

From India, Malappuram
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Draft notification domestic workers 30.12.2011.pdf (91.6 KB, 738 views)

korgaonkar k a

Dear Agrawal ji,
Dear All Members,
Incidentally, today only I happen to see this thread.
In this regards, I wish to draw the attention of you all that, the GOM has also came out with new enactment, viz. Maharashtra Domestic Workers welfare Board Act 2008. The Notification of Rules 2010 under this enactment is also published in Gazette of GOM dated 23.08.2010. I am attaching herewith PDF of said enactment of 2008 and Rules 2010 thereunder for the information of all the members.
I have not found any posting on this Act and Rules thereunder. Therefore, I thought of keep you informed on this old development.
Thanks and regards.
Keshav Korgaonkar

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Maharashtra_Domestic_Workers_Welfare_Board_Act_2008.pdf (92.4 KB, 75 views)
File Type: pdf Maharashtra_Domestic_Workers_Rules.pdf (1.34 MB, 141 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.