No Tags Found!

Sundar1959

Dear All,
Please find attached EPFO Circular dt 29th Dec 2011 reg Non Receipt of Account Slips by Members especially Contract Employees.
This is for your information and records.
Regards,
Sundararaman, B

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf EPF Non Receipt of Accts Slips by Members Circular dt 29th Dec 2011.pdf (114.1 KB, 412 views)

boss2966

Thank Mr. Sundararaman for sharing the information with our members. Now we can demand the PF Slip from our contractors who are those directly paying through their account to our workers.
From India, Kumbakonam
pbskumar2006

Dear Sundararaman ji, Thanks for important notification on PF,,,, most of the contract and regular employees are not genting the slips this will clear the doubts of all. Regards, PBS KUMAR
From India, Kakinada
smritisingh2902@gmail.com
Dear Sir,
Greetings of the day!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell me difference between PF & EPF,My organisation is going to register PF & ESI,I am new HR here,there are more than 20 employee. Please guide me and guide me for ESI Registration for company.
Regards
Smriti Singh
HR Executive

From India, Ghaziabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.