No Tags Found!

shilpa.u

Hai Friends Please find the enclosed Amazing Mind Reader power point ....... It will show the symbol what exactly you are thinking in your Mind Hope you will enjoy Regards Shilpa
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps amazingmindreader_899.pps (399.5 KB, 1392 views)

irfankhan

I got it.... Each time the diffrence comes, the symbol relate to digit 9. You can find each time sysmbol changes & appears the symbol of 9 only each time in globe. Anyways nice
From China
shilpa.u

Hai Thanks a lot Irfan...... could you explain what’s the logic behind.....really i dont know.... But through your message it conveys that you have an idea Regards Shilpa
From India, Bangalore
serveshdubey

Shilpa
A simple maths behind that I would like to share it
Think any Number eg
99 it will give 99 - 18=81
23 it will give 2 3- 5 = 18
10 it will give 10- 1 = 9
In this manner u will always find mutilple of 9
and go care fully in the chart u see all numbers ( multiple of 9 upto 81 only because last no u get 81 only ) have same symbol and crytsal ball show always only that number.
After every click symbol of 9 got changed as software is desgined .
U can always ask any query related with Maths and Chemistry
Reply on the explanation
Regards
Servesh Dubey

From India, Mumbai
shilpa.u

Hai servesh I will agree with you.............but how come it will come to know...That we are thinking that number only Regards Shilpa
From India, Bangalore
serveshdubey

Hi Shilpa
in this case computer programming done in such way that after every clik the chart matrix get change
U think any no. u will always find the one of the following number
and for the all above number symbols are same .
I Think there is no any confusion . If so ?
Please reply
Regards
Servesh Dubey

From India, Mumbai
RegalEagle

:shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: Good one...
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.