Would suggest you to follw the following format for reporting
STATUS REPORT ON THE TASK
1. Sl. No
2. Dt.
3. Breif of the Task Pending
4. Status Report
5. Target Dt of Completion
6. Remark

Not able to attach in the Excell format. Put all these in the Excell format for reporting as this would not take much time while would be effective
Regards
kumar

From India, Mumbai
jayachandra.v
Dear Molly,
the daily rask report will be based on the task the employees do. It can be a excel or word format. The activity what the employees do on daily basis will be captured in this and help in monitoring them. Members in this forum can help you if you can share what the employees do...

From India, Madras
mvdm

Dear,
If your mostly work in Account, you can not able to cover all Account work in report mostly if there is any cash payment process include.
give the report as format of kumar it's sufficient, but after that if you have face any problem then communicate to your Manager, May be he understand you problem.
In secretary work you always mention task pending it's necessary becoz to know how much work is pending.

From India, Madras
free training
MVDM
Accounts work can also be included in the format. In case of general cash transaction then the total amount can be recorded as Cash in hand is for identified need. In case salary payment in cash then you can write the amount pending for certain period then desposit of undisbursed salary into bank. In case MIS is pending then the period for MIS can be recorded.
If you come out with specific problem, then I can offer solution to it.
Regards
Kumar

From India, Mumbai
milind.dahale

hi moly actually its depend on on the nature of work.. but its better any time to submit ur daily work report in a sheet..
From India, Nasik
vpattar

Hi,
plan your work first and work your plan then report out in any form either in word or excel.
first understand what is that your manager is expecting out of daily report and then in corporate those things in the daily report

santosh_1978

Dear Kumar please find the attached format for DWM. hope it will help you. Thanks Santosh
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Daily Work Mgt Sheet & Formats.xls (43.0 KB, 15155 views)

mmenterprises

hi, you can give your daily report on a microsoft excel sheet as it is easy and convenient also.try it..
From India, Chandigarh
General business forms

Hello santosh i have some information about your post..

Personnel management was used to refer to the set of activities concerning the workforce which included staffing,

With the advent of resource centric organizations in recent decades, it has become imperative to put “people first” as well as secure management objectives of maximizing the ROI (Return on Investment) on the resources.

Thanks for...

Jenkins Business Forms

Carbonless Business Forms <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

General business forms <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

Customized Business Forms <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.