No Tags Found!

dilipsatpute

Hello HR Skippers, Please find attached a very interesting article in ET Five Ways To... Maintain Work-Life Balance
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Five Ways To... Maintain Work-Life Balance.pdf (379.4 KB, 1328 views)

harishtote

Dear Sir,
I am working as Personal Assistant to CMD in Pvt Ltd. Co. In our company, it's become habitual practice that playing music in office, chatting with someone in working hours, especially female in the office. Now, i want to issue one circular to maintain office decoram in our company. What type of circular i have to write to everybody of our company to maintain office decoram. Pl. send me pre written circular.
Thanking you,
Harish B. Tote

From India, Surat
harishtote

Subject - Re: To maintain office decoram while on duty
Dear Sir,
I am working as Personal Assistant to CMD in Pvt Ltd. Co. In our company, it's become habitual practice that playing music in office, chatting with someone in working hours, especially female in the office. Now, i want to issue one circular to maintain office decoram in our company. What type of circular i have to write to everybody of our company to maintain office decoram. Pl. send me pre written circular.
Thanking you,
Harish B. Tote

From India, Surat
uncovering B
Dear Harish,I would suggest you to help the team to have high self esteem which includes honoring time and rule in a human touch relationsip dimension and if such efforts are not yielding desired results then try with Seniors and conduct fitting trg.Be proactive in approach.Thanks
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.