raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Team,
Attached the presentation of ‘’Info on changes to Arc Flash NFPA 70E (2012)’’ for your use.
I thought this information may be helpful to you or others at your site. Please feel free to forward to anyone involved with High Voltage Equipment or Facility Safety Labeling.
Keep on sharing. . .

From United States, Fpo
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt High Voltage Equipment or Facility Safety Labeling - 2012 NFPA 70E (NEW).ppt (661.0 KB, 286 views)

dipil

Dear Raghu
It's really good news that Electrical Safety Standards get more strengthened... I will forward this to my colleagues so as to cross check/update our existing standards...
Thanks for the latest updates...
This forum help us to get new and latest updates on safety... Thanks Raghu & keep on sharing....

From India
kvsundaram

dear raghu, very usedful information presented in a nice way & thanks for sharing. the slides like comparison of 2009 & 12, key terms & hazard category was very informative.
From India, Delhi
safetyman1st
Raghu, Man I just returned from the 70e course and was looking at putting something together to roll out for my Tool Box this helps a lot! Thanks Man.... Marry christmas! Safetyman1st
From United States, Bakersfield
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.