No Tags Found!

pramodthakar

It is heard that ESIC limit is likely to be increased upto Rs. 25,000/-. Such discussions / meetings are going on between the concern authorities.
Any body have confirm news about it ?
Regards,
Pramod Thakar

From India, Pune
packiaraj83

Dear Pramod,
i dont know how you got this information about ESIC amount increasing rs. 25000/-.
if ESIC increased they will send official letter to company or published any one news paper.
or if you want confirm please go ESIC office and get information from them.
P.Packiaraj

From India, Bangalore
rama_murthy
Dear Pramod, So far I have not heard anywhere that ESI limit is increased. Normally any such news, concerned authoritieswill communicate well in advance Regards V Rama Murthy GM - HR
From India, Hyderabad
Krishan Kapoor

I think we should not discuss the matters on assumption / rumors. If you have some solid ground it is welcome. Best wishes,
From India, New Delhi
pramodthakar

Dear All,
Thanks for your comments.
I had shared the information which I received.
This is not at all on assumption basis. These comments I heard from from ESIC Office, when there was a official meeting
held in the office of ESIC Pune. Fortunately I had visited to the said office for some work and the concern officials were
not at place and upon the inquiry I heard this news. There might be a primary stage, might be they are taking review from their Regional / Sub-regional offices.
Thanks & Regards,
Pramod Thakar

From India, Pune
sivaipm

Dear All,
Proposals like this may be put forward for approval by depts. and the final figure arrived might be much less. This happens in all departments, including price rise etc. So even if such proposals are being discussed, the final figure may be much less and may take many years before approved.
I also would like to point out that this may be objected by many and is not practical in many cases. Such a figure also covers employees having taxable income and many staff under executive cadre who do not wish to take any medical assistance from ESIC.
So it is better to avoid discussing these issues. Let the notification/ order be released for us to discuss.
Regards
Siva

From India, Mumbai
harinder_boparai2000

Dear Sir, Cud anyone tell me the current ESIC Limit and how much amout of funeral benefit according to ESIC and also tell wt provision in the death case acdng to ESI. Thanks & Regards, Harinder Singh
From India, Bangalore
dineshpillai
Dear Seniors actually ESIC officials have the proposal to increase the ceiling up to 25,000/- the reason is employer are doing some kind of malpractices like
an Ex. if a employee is drawing 14500/-p.m.
EE cont. is Rs. 254
ER cont. is Rs. 689
total Rs. 943
instead of paying 14500/- to employee and EE+ER cont. 943 contributing to ESIC and employee is not having much benefits.
this is the reason why employers(HR)are skipping ESI coverage.
Because of this reasons ESIC is not ready to loose the contributions. more over all companies are paying salary near to 15000/-
Under these circumstances ESIC is planning to increase ceiling up to 15,000/-
If anythinng found wrong "im sorry"
With Culinary Regards
Dinesh L.

From India, Coimbatore
pankaj4indian
We have read the news paper regarding the same.
News Paper Name Danik Bhaskar Dated-18/09/2012 printed by Panipat(HR)Region.
But effective date were not mention there, but it may be effective 1st Oct 2012 mentioning there.
Regards
Pankaj Kumar Jha

sivan421
Hi All,
I have read in newspaper that a minister and authorities level meeting held this week, in which it is decided to revise the limit to Rs.25,000/- So that more people can be covered and get benefited. It may take time to get the changes in the act and to release the notifications which is a technical delay. This information has been revealed by one of the central minister in his inaugural speech of an ESIC dispensary in Kerala- the report says (Mathrubhumi)+

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.