mishraswa
Hi, Can any one help me with the current wage rates in Hotel Industry in India? Regards, Swati
From India, New Delhi
hrshah
Hi Swati, U may approach the Commissioner of Labour of your area u will get the required information. Regrds, H.R.Shah

amara11

Hi Swati, Pls. specify the State.. I can help you, i have experience in Hotel Industry... Regards, Amarnath
From India, New Delhi
madhumita.barua

Hi amarnath I am madhumita here Can pls tel me the compensation package for Hotel & fast food chain in Bangalore?
From India, Bangalore
amara11

hi madumita, The attachment will help you.. Pls. revert me, in case of clarifications. Regards, Amarnath
From India, New Delhi
amara11

hi madumita, The attachment will help you.. Pls. revert me, in case of clarifications. Regards, Amarnath
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc 35_hotel_industry_475.doc (61.0 KB, 645 views)

madhumita.barua

Dear Amarnath
Thanks for the help...Do you have anything regarding current salary trend for all the functions with the experince level?
Do you have any document regarding apprisal in this industry
Pls send me the same if you have...
Mine is a start up company and I need to design everything?

From India, Bangalore
amara11

Hi Madumita,
The salary fixation is very critical process, i have experience in salary fixation and salary revision, when i was in hotel industry.. See it depends upto your company policy, you need to do a salary survey among hotels in bangalore according to their star category..
Regarding this appraisal sheet will mail you latter..
Pls. feel free for any help in this regard.. Im reachable at .
Regards,
Amarnath

From India, New Delhi
ssikka79
[Hell Amarnath, its Sonia Sikka from Delhi. could you pl help me out for the Minimum Wages rates for Hotel Industry in Delhi. kindly revert, regards
From India, Ludhiana
Jeetendra Nimbalkar
Dear All HR Persons,
I have recently joined in Hotel Industry and I am going make new HR policy, but I have some confusion in leave policy, so kindly confirm me what is MP government rules for issuing EL, CL & SL in hotel industry.
Regards
Jeetendra Nimbalkar
Mob- 9977112238

From India, Indore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.