View Poll Results: Does the pay slip look fake to you?
Yup. It's a fake... 106 61.99%
Nope. It's legit... 65 38.01%
Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll

kill3rkitty
Hi guys,
Can you please verify the genuineness of this pay-slip (file attached).
If you find any incongruencies, please point them out.
I personally think that the supplementary allowance looks a little inflated, but I could be wrong...
Thanks in advance.

From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg wrkm60.jpg (259.4 KB, 1047 views)
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf payslp.pdf (829.6 KB, 861 views)

abhijit.das@volvo.com
From my personal experience in my previous organization, Mphasis(an HP company) I can say that such bizzare payslips exist. I had a basic salary of Rs3000, my Special Allowance(this was a fixed amount every month, not variable) was Rs 35000(approx).....my Special Allowance was 10 times my basic!!!!!!!!!!!
From Sweden, Örebro
vijay bhandari
The pay slip seems to be authentic.... if u have any further doubt the pay slip.... You can asked the employee his last 3 months bank statement were his salary deposited..... Regards, Vijay

Sourabh_Chandra
Exactly it depends on which state is he working in. The Professional Tax varies within different states.
From India, Mumbai
smmashuque1
Exactly its the basic that looks fishy.
the lip does not contains digital or other signature or declaration that its printed and does not require signature. Looks a little fishy. Asking for bank statement is the best idea

From India, Calcutta
rohits543

Hi,
You can cross check the genuiness of the salary slip from the HR of concerned employer. They will verify it whether its genuine or not.
Secondly, you can ask for the account statement of the candidate.

From India, Delhi
brijeshhrd@gmail.com
Dear All,
Attached payslip is fake slip because he has joined in the month of Sep 11 and in "YTD" (Year Till Date) is showing only one month (oct) earning details. there (YTD) should be shown total earning (Sep + Oct).
If you have any query pls let me know.
Thanks,
Brijesh

From India
Nithya.flexi
Hi, You can call the HR of his previous Company and do a background verification as to what was his last drawn salary, his salary break up etc
From India, Mangaluru
VGKNAIRVKM

Dear all
As said by Brijesh the YTD is not correctly shown. He joined in Sept and the same is not added in the YTD. You also verify the PT amount applicable at WEST BENGAL for this salary range.
Then when he is drawing a salary of Rs.30000+ in payslip the same will come under INCOME TAX. But either the current employer has not considered his previous employment income or there is a mistake in the salary. If the earnings of the previous employer is consdiered definitly there should be a INCOME TAX Deduction
Basic salary and other components may vary from company to company . So we cannot come to any conclusion.
You can ask for the appointment letter original and verify the correctness. Otherwise it is difficult to come to any conclusion.
Regards
VGKNAIRVKM

From India, Bangalore
net4prakash
Dear All
Its a fake playslip,because
1.There is no Income Tax Deduction
2.All the earnings & deduction items are printed in capital letters where as 'statutory Bonus' is mentioned in small letters.
Rgds AP

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.