No Tags Found!

jaynarayan.modi

Dear All, Please find attached data, what a great job done by Govt. of India. Thanks, Regards, J.N.Modi
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg 305277_172954412789108_10000223mn_n.jpg (56.7 KB, 92 views)

skhadir

Can you guarantee that, if any other PARTY comes into power, will they be able to revise various taxes applicable?
Lets not blame the GOVERNMENT nor the PARTY elected. Its we INDIANS who should be blamed for ACCEPTING EVERYTHING. NO UNITY IN INDIANS, hence, we will never succeed in shaping our FUTURE.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
Mahavir.Singh

Dear SHAIK ABDUL KHADIR
i am also agree that no party will do the good thing
These all politician are group of thief
Aur haan rahi Unity ke baat i am not agree with you
we can see the Indian unity in Anna Hajare Movement that is the recent example ok

skhadir

Dear Mr. Mahavir

We INDIANS would be glad and proud of Mr. ANNA HAJARE, if he can do "SOMETHING DIFFERENT" that is worth enough to be appreciated and should be recorded in the INDIAN HISTORY. By introducing ANTI CORRUPTION BILL, he didn't achieve anything nor it had benefited COMMON MAN in any way.

If you study the ASSETS of POLITICIANS PRE & POST ELECTION, you will definitely get surprised. Even a businessmen couldn't earn the way POLITICIANS had earned. Here, INDIAN POLITICIANS are UNITED TO EARN BY CHEATING INDIANS ITSELF.

You still need to do analysis to find out and understand the real agenda of MR. ANNA HAJARE. Why don't you pass my message to Mr. Annja Hajare. I am ready to support him, if he is ready to start working on "SOMETHING DIFFERENT".

If you believe that, we INDIANS are UNITED, then we should be strong enough to fight against corrupted government and bring down PETROL PRICES with immediate effect. Can you get this thing done? Infact, there are many things we need to get things done UNITEDLY.

We love to talk but we will never do anything.......THE FAMOUS HABIT OF INDIANS.

With profound regards

From India, Chennai
Mahavir.Singh

Dear Mr. Shadir,
Its nice to read your views
i also have a famous habit that
firstly i start to work then i share the views.
This is my Rule
i dont know about your and other rules
By for now we meet tommorow

boss2966

Dear Mr. Mahavir Singh

Now we have crossed all the level and you or me or anyone cannot make any move to stop the price inflation or reduce the price. If the Price got reduced, then our India must have face a crash or at least a major crisis. If a produces a product at Rs.10/- and if due to your so called price reduction he has to sell the product for Rs.6/- or Rs.5/- then what will be the condition of the manufacturer or the vendor or our Netas (who will make so many hurdles in bringing the product upto the end users) to ease the rules to bring the product upto the end users. For example the Soft Drink (Corbanated Bottled Sugar Water) costs only Rs.0.45/- only but it has to pay the employees who are engaged in manufacturing process, the Profit of employer will cost another 200% then it reaches to Rs.1.35/- the compensating the other expenses for getting the factory license, renewal fee, electricity, water tax, building premises rent, other incidental charges and taxes are costing to another Rs.4/-(The escalation part of Rs.4/- the major part of Rs.3/- is spent on Renewal charge bribe to concerned authority and the area political leader for not to disturb their business). Hence Its cost will reach upto Rs.5.35/-. Further the cost escalates upto Rs.10/- by giving profit to the State Distributor, District/Area Distributor, Whole Sale Agent, Shop Keeper Profit and If the same is served chilled at any Restaurent then they will Levy you with premium charges. The same way every thing in India the rates are being in higher side.

Now How you can expect the other government can reduce the price. As a matter of fact the Anna Hazare Movement is something differrent and people cannot understand the real concept. They are simply following because they are having the feeling that Mr. Anna is only Against the Politicians and only to bring the Money stocked at Swiz banks. If they really understand the concept of Mr. Anna then no one will support because it is against the corruption, means, If a person accept a gift from unknown person as a favour done for a deed done in his office, is also a corruption and it also considered as a bribe for which he also will be punished.

If the mass comes to understand the real concept (eventhough it is a wonderful concept, which is required at this juncture to our country) no only will support Mr. Hazare and he will be alone. That's the reason he did not disclose it completely to the public openly.

Thank you Mr. Jaynarayan Modi and Mr. Khadir for your wonderful thread and nice discussion.

Keep on sharing and enhancing our knowledge friends

From India, Kumbakonam
saswatabanerjee

Bhaskar,
Are you aware that the excise duty, customs duty and vat on fuel constitutes a disproportionate part of the price. Cross subsidy forms another part.
In Maharashtra, we have 33% vat plus 5% octroi. Meaning if this was moderated down to say 10%, we can get prices down by 1/3
(note, I haven't cross checked this figure. It was quoted somewhere a year back. I don't think governments have reduced taxes since then)

From India, Mumbai
Amit Insha

Dear All,
Go with below link if any one have any doubt so clear same...
Comparison of Global Petrol Prices across the world with India

From India, Delhi
anuragch2010
Pls check the information whether right or wrong?
As per my knowledge fuel prices mentioned in mail are totaly worng.
Pls check the data first before posting such mails.
Check the data through internet not on the basis of others mail.
Regards,
Anurag Chowdhary

From India, New Delhi
rldhingra

Dear all
arthik udarikaran niji kshetra ko bahut savatantrata deta hai, aur sarkar ke haath mein kuchh nahin hota hai. Sarkar gives jameen,suvidhayen ,licence, rebate in texes and corporate sectors earns profit. aur issi ki aadh mein rajnitigya aur niji kshetra santh-ganth kar munafa kamate hain Rajnitigyon ne apni tijoriyan bhari, ,our govt does not want to take action against the corporate loots because they are also part of the same gang.jab tak audyogik gharano par haath dalne ka sahas nahin hoga, tabtak corporate curruption jari rahega. aur desh ko lootne ka silsila bhi nahin thamega.
RLDhingra,Advocate
Labour Law Consultant, Delhi
General Secretary, Jai Bharat Party
09818309937Email:

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.