Jiwanjot Singh

Hi please find attached Minimum Wages Revision from 1st Oct 2011 ( Central ) & Category Wise Details of Workmen Hope it will be of Help Regards, Jiwanjot Singh
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Minimum Wages wef 1 Oct 2011.pdf (356.7 KB, 603 views)
File Type: pdf Minimum Wage Catagories 2009.pdf (4.60 MB, 409 views)

hrneeraj

Dear all
Please clearyfy me in form 10 c of PF whatb should write in colum "weather u willing to accept scheme certificate in lieu of withdrawl benifits
condition is as following
1.when job is one year
2.when job is 10year

From India, Madras
Sasha5556

Hi i would like to know minimum wages, where we should be use this, which type of establishment ablicable of minimum wages, Please advise to us about the salary administration, Thanks Samuel.S
From India, Coimbatore
ajay.rajput1975
Sir, Please give me a minimum wages rate (central) w e f 01 october 2011 for the civil works in central Govt Power Plant NTPC.
From India, Bhilai
murugavelbalaraman

Dear Mr.Jiwan,
Let me know, the minimum wages in Punjab include HRA is also one of the wage component. I write this mail for learning interest. I came to understand that HRA is also one of the component included in minimum wages.
Further, I came to understand that the HC of Punjab and Haryana recently ordered interim stay on split of minimum wages for EPF contribution. As per EPF Act, the HRA component is exclusive from the definition of "Basic Wages"

From India, Madras
jagadeesh2hr
Hello Experts, I need an urgent update on: please confirm in which category of minimum wages the contract associates comes under. Regards, Ananth
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.