No Tags Found!

dipil

Dear All
Can anyone help me in getting small Safety Video Clips related to Scaffolding...
How to erect & dismantle Scaffolding in safe manner, any accident video of scaffolding, etc...
I want to give training to workers on this topic... Please share with me if anyone having...
Thanks in advance...

From India
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Dipil, Just now i go through my collection i don’t have any new video’s related to your topic will check and upload soon. . . Let’s see may we will get from our members. . .
From United States, Fpo

Dear dipil, I start my contribution on this thread i got bunch of videos regarding scaffolding safety/training etc..,, Here is the first one. . . Please let me know. . .
From United States, Fpo
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Scaffold Safety from SafetyInstruction_com.zip (6.05 MB, 2041 views)

Team, Take a look on attached video of scaffolding its clearly explained about ''Supported scaffold''. . . Hope its helps. . .
From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip Scaffold Safety.zip (5.61 MB, 1320 views)

Team, Attached the video of scaffolding erection animation for your view. . . Please let me know. . .
From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip Scaffrite Scaffolding Australia _ The Patented Gilmark Technique - Scaffolding Safety.zip (4.97 MB, 852 views)

Team, Attached the video of "how we can use self retractable life lines" in our scaffolding at the time of erection. . . Hope its helps. . .
From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip working at height safety video for Lyndon Scaffolding.avi.zip (6.68 MB, 1735 views)

dipil

Dear Raghu
Thanks for arranging the scaffolding videos and sharing the same...
Really appreciating your sharing mentality friend...
Keep on sharing.... It's really helpful for the training purpose...

From India

Team,
Attached the crazy scaffolding video ''Its miracle, i don't how many days its take time to design the scaffold''
Dear Dipil,
Its my pleasure to share in our citehr EHS forum. I got learned that much from here surely will share whatever i can really a good place for sharing and gaining. . .
Special thanks to all participation's ESPECIALLY to seniors Keep on watching us. . .
Thanks for your Comment dude!!!!

From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip Crazy Scaffolding.zip (4.26 MB, 993 views)

dipil

Dear Raghu
Really crazy scaffolding... Don't know how many pipes and in what manner and ratio and load calculation they made it...
Is this showing a collapsed scaffold??? Nothing much understandable from it... I have seen without audio... let me watch it later with audio... may be will get more clear picture about the message conveying by the video...

From India
Aryan@tce
Dear Mr. Chakraborty
I am presently working in a specialized geotech project where we are required to work with two drilling machines at a height of 35 mtrs
Now before placing the drilling machine I want to ensure if my scaffolding can take the load of drilling machines with the 15 workers or not
Can you please help

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.