No Tags Found!

anuj verma VPN INDIA

Hi all,
I am facing problem in submitting my ITR online.
I have download ITR-4 excel utility from site of ITD, but on the page of IT when i try to fill my income from salary if shows the cell is write protected.
after that i create my itr on word format and convert it to XML by using save as command and when i tried to upload, it shows error.
can anyone suggest me in regard
with regards
Anuj Verma

From United States, Los Angeles
anuj verma VPN INDIA

R/sir,
Thanks for your valuable suggestion but i have income from salary and income from profession boath and in this case i am suppose to submit itr-4.
apart from that i am using 2007 version of ms office.
kinldy guide me further.
Regards

From United States, Los Angeles
anil.arora

Hi Anuj, first thing you need to follow the instruction properly and it doesnt matter you are using MS Office 2007 or 2003 bcz the Excel utility that you have downloaded is a compatibility software and can run on both 2003 & 2007 Office.

Second, when you will open this Excel Utility, you will get a security warning if your Macros are disable i.e. " Security Warning: Automatic Updates of your Links has been disable" you need to enable this first.

Now you just need to read the instruction and starting using this ITR-1 form. Add your salary details properly and for other source of salary, you can put the total amount on the column of "Income from Other Source"

Third, you can generate XML file while using Save As option bcz it is imposible to do this generally and one need XML coding or proper XML generator software if wanna generate this but the best thing is that this Excel Utility is already have this XML generation Coding so there is no need to do it yourslef by using SAVE AS option or anyother. You just need to complete your form and then need to validate this by clicking "Calculate Tax" and later you can go for "XML Generate". one and most important thing that you need to keep in your mind while Generating/ Saving XML file, DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS XML FILE.

I have attached two screen shots for you and im sure this will help you in this..

When you will done with the above procedure, you can easily upload your this file and it will take few seconds..

Best of Luck

From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg 1-Security Warning.JPG (206.1 KB, 215 views)
File Type: jpg 2-Saving XML File.JPG (196.6 KB, 45 views)

aa_somani

Dear Anuj Do one thing just download once again and fill it. Some times we r facing problems and do not use option import from previous version. Atul Somani
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.