No Tags Found!

dilipsatpute

Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very interesting article ET on Tips on How to Handle Angry Boss.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Tips on How to Handle Angry Boss.pdf (1,007.0 KB, 1582 views)

Jean Walter

We know the adage THE BOSS IS RIGHT.Best way to handle a Boss (Angry or immature) is to be calm when the boss shouts and never to talk back. Even if you feel that justice is not meted out, hold your peace and be calm.Wait for the right time to speak to your boss when he or she is in a good mood or after you have done some exceptionally good work to explain your cause. If things dont change, it should be time for you to change your job.
From India, Coimbatore
shalinidsouza08@gmail.com
my boss( reporting manager ) is so immature that she always comments on personal issues .. like why late for lunch , why are you talking to that person , why do u bring such an such thing in your lunch box ... we are like puppets in her hand .. i just get confused how to react most of the time i don't say any thing and keep quite but now things are getting worst working in such kind of unprofessional environmental is really become hard each day
From India, Pune
gggrgokulhr_1968
"BOSS IS ALWAYS RIGHT". How far u r concerned with this? In my openion it is fact in practical but may be critical in theoritical aspect. Angry boss is visionery. visionery boss never be angry. Based On Superior Sence (BOSS) is able to handle the situation with many tricks, but the tricks what he is dealing with will always be positive.
From India, Haldwani
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.