No Tags Found!

networld001

Dear All, I started my company with 1 Employee, now we are 50+ Employees so i need help to setup HR Deportment. We are in business of Information Technology. Kindly tell me how can i start....
From India, Rajkot
marella
recruit candidate who has completed MBA in HRM, also who has hands on experience atleast 2yrs. who has skill in end-to-end recruitment and hands on experience to implement payroll. This type of candidate can get may changes in organisation and also make system.
and more to say, for new implementation.....before that i want to know how you have recruited 50+ of employees.

From India, Hyderabad
Cite Contribution

Greetings,

If you have ramped-up from 1 to 50 employee, you have probably learnt to manage HR operation. What about the statutory functions? How did you manage them? Did you outsource these services so far? Do you have the policies designed for your firm? What abut performance management? How have you been managing it so far.

We need to know more about your existing processes, to suggest an apt solution. If you wish to gain a good understanding of policies and processes, please view the documents in this link. It will show you all the templates as practiced in the industry.

Stream line HR functions <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
HR Repository <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

Looking forward to hear from you.

From India, Mumbai
raakeshmohan
Hi,
Let me begin with congratulating you on your growth & success.
We would be able to setup your HR department. There is whole lot of steps involved in it. I would love to walk you through our solution in detail. We could also share some of our case studies of clients for whom we have done similar work.
Please do contact me @ +91 9176685333
Regards
Raakeshmohan

From India, Madras
ravindrapareek

please ignore everything, you just creat good environment in your organisation, creat some value, all will follow 100%. please take good care of your staff starting from driver, peon, liftmen, guard..
HR is nothing its only a human view towards your staff, customer and business.
Regards.
ravindra

From India, Indore
vms007.1987
Respected Sir,
I have an very good exposure in HR Domain, even I had set up my company hr department as well as one of outsourcing consultancy.
Kindly do contact me:- +91-9711547494
Regards
Vikrant Singh

From India, Gurgaon
networld001

Thank you to all of you to guided me HR setup in my organisation, But i am not understand About :

Human Resources Manual
Policy & Procedures Manual
PERSONAL CONDUCT
Dress Code
Personal Communications
Gifts & Gratuities
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
SEXUAL HARASSMENT
BUSINESS EXPENSES
INDUCTION
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
Smoking
Alcohol, Drugs (& Other Substance Abuse)
Manual Handling
Workers’ Compensation
Total & Permanent Disability
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Performance Management Philosophy
Position Descriptions
Probationary Period Reviews
Performance Appraisals
Professional & Personal Development
Superannuation
LEAVE POLICY
Annual Leave
Personal Leave
Compassionate/Bereavement Leave
Long Service Leave
Maternity Leave
Paternity Leave
Adoption Leave
Study Leave
Time in Lieu
Leave Without Pay
Blood Donor Leave
Jury Duty
Emergency Services Leave
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
EMPLOYEE RELATIONS

Oho God !!! My HR Friend Tell me that you have manage all the things by profession !

Yaar me yahi karunga to business kon karega !! Even i am not able right now for recruit any HR expert...

From India, Rajkot
sindujaa
Greetings!!!
Employees are the key to a successful organization , when you have managed to recruit 50+ employees starting from the first one , you definitely dnt need the help of a HR infact your the best HR for your firm . Just maintain a harmonious relationship with your employees..
Cheers

From India, Bangalore
sindujaa
Greetings!!!
Employees are the key to a successful organization , when you have managed to recruit 50+ employees starting from the first one , you definitely dnt need the help of a HR infact your the best HR for your firm . Just maintain a harmonious relationship with your employees..
Cheers

From India, Bangalore
ashlesha.dere@yahoo.co.in

Networld,

I am the only HR in a company of 50+ people. All others are into IT - software development. With my entrance, an HR dept. has evolved in my company and I'm the only HR handing everything it since 2 years.

I believe you have written too many things that are not required at this stage of ur company. Excluding few and keeping only those from your list that are required :

1) Human Resources Manual - keep a soft copy/ ppt. dnt spend too much on hard copies and printing.

2) Policy & Procedures Manual - not absolutely required. do not clutter with too many policies. and a manual is a big time NO.

3) Dress Code - r u introducing dress only after setting up HR dept. ? If yes, don't do that.

4) BUSINESS EXPENSES - prepare an expense sheet taking care of all expenses and segregating as per different parameters - travel, office expenses. or prepare a software. let the employees fill it on their own. let the HR try doing this as well.

5) INDUCTION - let the HR prepare it himself/herself.

6) PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - will come in later part after few months.

7) Recruitments - person should have an understanding of your IT business; better if she/he has some technical knowledge. should be able to analyse the future positions that you might require to hire. but this will come only with time.

8) Performance Appraisals & Training (technical and soft skills) - let the HR assist the seniors in this. for soft skills, HR can see what can be done.

initially, when i joined, my director would ask me to sit with him while he conducted interviews to understand how to judge, what qts. can be asked, even if the person is selected technically, can he be taken on managerial grounds. if not, why..... he has been very supportive throughout.

9) LEAVE POLICY - just keep required types of leaves - casual or earned, sick, vacation, study (if applicable to pursue higher education). the more leaves you have, the more complications you create for urself.

10) EMPLOYEE RELATIONS - HR shud be friendly with employees and management. always remember, since you are going to set up the HR dept. now, do not clutter with too many HRs. do not make a HR union. get 1, make him learn, make his comfortable with other employees. he/she will be the only person who will act as a mediator between you (management) and your team. they cud think that our message can be out across to you thru the HR. possibly, we will be heard now. getting in more than 1 HR person will not allow the HRs to move freely within your technical team. free communication will be barred.

At the same time, the employees shud not feel that now there will be too many policies, manual and management rules with the entry of a an HR person.

firstly, analysze what all you need to have depending on your company's nature of work; and whether it is necessary to have at this very moment.

i do not think you need to set up an HR Dept. as such. 1 person to handle all these things is sufficient. more than qualification, see the learning potential and initiative taking capability of the person.

An MBA might demand for more pay considering his degree (nothing personal as I'm also an MBA), but is he the best fit for ur company at this stage cost-wise ?

similarly, an experienced person might help you out in a certain way as he/she knows the way of dealing with things. but is that person capable to handle the stuff alone ? has he done sumthing like this single-handedly or he always works in a group and cnt manage these things alone ?

you to be careful while recruiting the person who will be responsible in helping u set-up this HR dept.

All this is from experience.

And, i hope i have written well.

------------------------

Ashlesha Dere

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.