No Tags Found!

barath13

Hi, The secret of success is within your reach - grab this document and read it first before others do so... Regards, Barath Surendran barath.surendran@gmail.com
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Increasing the Capacity.pdf (403.1 KB, 1310 views)

secuturebureau

Dear Barath,
Nice words but I did not find anything so spectacular in its contents to "grab this document and read it first before others do so..."
Regards,
UG
An HR profesional for 32 yrs.
more at https://www.citehr.com/359937-increa...#ixzz1WaWJ91aa

From India, Bangalore
barath13

for A HR professional for 32 yrs experience this would not be of value because you have already spent 32 years. this document if read with proper insight will be a gold mine for young over stressed individuals who wants to become remarkable.
Regards,
Barath Surendran

From India, Madras
Seema - legal
"Endeavour" and not "endower" as used in the Article.
It seems to be an article that does not really dwell upon any point.....even for young over stressed individuals it does not give much food for thought!

From India, Mumbai
santhoshklm
Barath, You are too much. You can present yourself but cann’t force others to accept all that you have. Be polite with your demands too.
From India, Madras
Prafulla K Acharya

The suggestions are very good such as telling to get up early in the morning and take half an hour brisk walk, good bath, take good food ( no junc food, nor oily and spices, not much sugar and salt-following nutrition science,).

Do your work following karma yoga spirit, work while you work and play while you play, follow simple living high thinking principles, do your best in every thing, increase 4 blocks of high performance-physiology ( Body-physical aspects ),psychology ( mind component-mental and spiritual side ), Productivity-doing best in every thing, and Persuation-motivating self and others for team work. One can add many more like these advices, very simple to tell,but very difficult to practice as per my over 40 years of trainer and motivator experience.

I trained in TISCO, Jamshedpur from 1970 to 75. In npc india from 1975 till 2002 I retired as Director and business unit head,and last 9 years in India, Europe and now in USA for 6 months till coming October middle.

Thus I endorse the claim as universal and all pervasive,

Er Prafulla K Acharya, Ph.D. in HRD & Mgt( IIT-Kgp )

From India, Bhubaneswar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.