No Tags Found!

richa.dang

Dear All,
I hope you find this useful. It is a Request for Proposal (RFP) by a Contractor for Canteen Services in a reputed College that I recently drafted.
If you have any suggestions please add on.
Feel free for any queries & suggestions.
I am also attaching a format for keeping track of Monthly kitchen inventory I use.
For Housekeeping format , Attendance Register , electricity Bill you can check my previous post.
Regards,
Richa Dang
VDesign ( Freelancing Services)

From India, Salai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Canteen Proposal - RFP.doc (32.0 KB, 16554 views)
File Type: xls Monthly Kitchen Inventory.xls (101.5 KB, 5880 views)

bellakristen
Hello,
I am bella and I am new here in CiteHR... I need a sample of Letter of termination to the canteen, stating that some employees are temporary blocked due to job contract crisis in such company. where else there are some employee can get goods to the canteen. anyone can help me to this?
thank you.

From Philippines, Davao
richa.dang

Hello Bella,
What do you mean by there are some employee can get goods to the canteen. Pls. try to state the reason for termination clearly.
As I understand it is you want to terminate canteen as it is not now required.
Secondly you have to keep in mind that there must have been a contract between you and the company you have to draft the letter according to those guidelines. If it says contract can be terminated by either of the parties with a notice period 1 or 2 months you will have to follow the same.
Brief about the above points . As I will definitely try to help you.
Regards,
Richa

From India, Salai
Swami2017
How to draft a mail to all the employee that management going to introduce new facility at our organization.
From India, Thane
lekzy
Many thanks for sharing.Quite insightful and useful.
From Nigeria, Lagos
portia-paledi
Honestly did not know where to start or how to start with such a proposal. The information provided has been super helpful.
Thank you for sharing, I know this information has helped many people, even those who could not find a moment to share. In my language back in South Africa we say "Le ka moso", meaning don't stop here, keep doing this wonderful gesture :)

From South Africa, Pretoria
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.