Hussain Zulfikar

Hi Friends Please find attached, E Mail Skills Presentation for your reference. Suggestions, Feedbacks for improvements are welcome.
From Kuwait, Salmiya
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Tips for Perfecting Your E-mail.pdf (157.1 KB, 10540 views)

S.Mukherjee
Hi Hussain, You have post really a very good discussion and an useful attachment of E-Mail etiquette. It will help every persons engaging in corporate world. Thanks, S.Mukherjee.
From India, Calcutta
vivekmeenoo

Dear Hussain,
Very good useful information. I circulated the contents to all my second line in-charges , who are eligible for getting promoted to the supervising staff at my project.
Thanks a lot. Keep posting such a wonderful informations

From India, Coimbatore
Harita Raju
Dear Hussain,
Very good and useful information. Actually got this at the right time, as I am planning to conduct a communication skills training in our organization. This will definitely be of great use to me...
Regards
Harita

From India, Madgaon
abedeen7

Dear Zulfikar, The attached document was good for learner but we expect much better from you. Don’t take it otherwise.
From India, Bhubaneswar
Service_Solutions

Hi All,
I represent Service Solutions, we conduct various kinds of behavioural & skill trainings like presentation skills, professional ettiquettes, supervisory skills, development centres (To identify successors for middle management).
We are based out of Delhi, please do let us know if you have any requirements for training, we would love to work together. Attached are details the courses offered by our training vertical.
Regards,
Vijay Jassal
+91-9811318202

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Service Solutions Training Courses & Workshops.pdf (449.1 KB, 1012 views)

Hussain Zulfikar

Hi Friends
Wow !! .. thanks for the wonderful response I got on sharing this work, Well I have learned a lot from this forum and its members, so this compilation was more out of resources learned from this site. However I have worked on it extensively to suit reader's interest, so its not a blind copy paste.
I worked on this topic due to lack of e mail skills amongst audit professionals in my firm, which requires heavy interaction with clients.
@abdeen
I wanted to make this presentation short and simple, because line staff doesnt have time for boring flashy HR presentations. morever I was presenting this ppt as a part of soft skill training, I will work harder on other topics and try my best to make it interesting. ok ! :-)
Thanks a lot fellas !! for the appreciation

From Kuwait, Salmiya
sonu_si
I have in need for an opening in software testing i have completed my M.Tech with 1.6 years of experience in testing .Can any one help or guide to an agency or suggest some course with 100% job provision on completion of the couse . kindly reply or contact in
I will be thankful to you all
Thanks

From India, Coimbatore
M.Kamalarathinam
Dear Hussain,
It is very good information in time. I am searching E Mail Skills development notes. I have observed few more points as follws:
a) Avoid using red colour font in e-mail,
b) Using capital letters letters to be avoided,
c) Using fancy font to be avoided,
These are all may be diverted or deviated from your subject.
Best Regards,
M.Kamalaraqthinam

From India, Coimbatore
Sarita1
Dear Hussain, Greetings for the day!!! Thanks for sharing this wonderful & useful information with us....Definitely it helps to everyone... You have done a great job....
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.