No Tags Found!

rushabh_4283
Hi Friends
ESIC has started doing tie-up with private speciality and super speciality hospitals. Employee covered under ESIC can take treatment there without paying a single rupees. I have detail of 17 States which attached here.
I hope after this image of ESIC will change and employeee can able to avail facility.
Share with all those who need to know.
Regards
Rushabh

From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf All India.pdf (292.0 KB, 5085 views)
File Type: pdf Rajasthan.pdf (196.6 KB, 429 views)
File Type: pdf Gujarat.pdf (35.2 KB, 523 views)
File Type: pdf Haryana.pdf (29.0 KB, 503 views)

907114523bcc10ae9c7e78a2a
Dear Rushabh, Can the patient straight away go to super speciality hospital and join or the ESIC will recommend. Please let me know. Regards, Praveen
From India, Hyderabad
daxamahesh
Patient has to just show his esic card. Hospitals are given online IDs to varify card detail and validity. The process take 15 minutes and than complete treatment is free. Patient do not need to pay a single rupee for treatment. Even they will get free medicines also.
From India, Ahmadabad
Sayyed1
Dear All, Please let me know Liposuction Surgery will be covered under ESIC also i need to know list of the hospital who covered liposuction in ESIC Hospital Please help me know this
From India, Mumbai
ashvan.2927@gmail.com

Hi, As per new rules patient has to visit ESIC hospital. Regards, Ashish
From India, Pune
pradyotraj@ymail.com
Sir I treated myself in a eye hospital Patna.That hospital comes under esic.I have paid the fee amount then how can I get cash back.
From India, undefined
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.