No Tags Found!

varshavinayan

Hi everyone,
I'm an MBA in HR passed out an year before and at present working as an HR in a private firm.Phd in HR is my dream..i can do it in distance education only.Please guide me how to do it,which are the good universities..do i need to study for m.phil to do phd?please help me..

From India, Madras
varshavinayan

Hi everyone,
I'm an MBA in HR passed out an year before and at present working as an HR in a private firm.Phd in HR is my dream..i can do it in distance education only.Please guide me how to do it,which are the good universities..do i need to study for m.phil to do phd?please help me..
Varsha

From India, Madras
nashbramhall

If you are in India and want to get a PhD by distance learning that is approved by the UGC and AICTE, I am afraid you can't.
Kindly see No PhD, MPhil at open universities, says UGC
I am not that conversant with the latest information. Please visit the UGC or AICTE websites.
Have a nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in the UK

From United Kingdom
varshavinayan

Thank you Simhan for your valuable reply. can you suggest me any other way through which i can do phd..the problem is i cannot take break from the job..
From India, Madras
nashbramhall

You can try foreign universities, but they will not recognised by UGC and AICTE for appointments, I think.
From United Kingdom
sriramwarrier

Dear Friend,
You don't require to attend daily classes to pursue PhD. What you need to do is to contact the nearest University / College affiliated to university (UGC recognized) to pursue the same.
You should be a have completed your post graduation in the field of your study / thesis.
University / College will provide you with sufficient information on the procedure followed.

From India, Mumbai
doctor57
Hi everyone,
Hi,
You cannot do Ph.d through distance learning. There are universities in India who enroll students on part time basis . However, you have to do course work which is compulsory.
You can get in touch with Sharda University (Engineering B. Tech MCA BCA MBA BBA BPT Dental BDS MBBS Courses in India | Sharda University) in Greater Noida
Regards
Daleep

From India, Delhi
vkokamthankar

I suggest, aspire for real good degree and not degree for namesake or a mere label. Dream for real good degree from a reputed and recognized institution / university. That too you are aspiring for a PhD a doctorate. So dream of a real research in depth study and real knowledge.
In India there are so many institutes / universities (shops) dishing out third rate degrees. Better not to have such degrees.

From India, Pune
a. jagan mohan reddy

Dear Friend,
You need not attend daily classes to pursue PhD. What you need to do is to contact the nearest University / College affiliated to university (UGC recognized),catch hold of a good guide wlling to take you/guide you and get registered to pursue the same.
By the by You should have completed your post graduation in the field of your study / thesis.
University / College will provide you with sufficient information on the procedure followed.
with best wishes__________________

From India, Hyderabad
Retrieval_Expert
Well i want to do Ph. D myself.
However i believe that there is no such thing as Distance or Regular for Ph.Ds.
We primarily have to clear an entrance exam for being eligible for a Ph.D program.
After clearing the entrance we can then get associated with a guide and start working on our thesis.
It's all about how well we co-ordinate between our guide/thesis/work.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.