No Tags Found!

SWATHI KIRAN_HR

Dear All,

The enclosed PPT enables you to understand that one of the often ignored aspects of communication, is understanding of body language. Body language cannot be concealed because it speaks the language of the heart.

Research has shown that most people pay more attention to, and believe more readily, their impression of how a person acts through body language than what is said through words. The enclosed PPT shows us which body gestures make us appear confident and creates a favourable impression.
Old one..... but felt is of high importance....
Thanks & Regards
Swathi Chityala

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps How to Read your Body Language.pps (1.22 MB, 7995 views)

klarsfa

Hey Swati........ This is absolute fabulous........... thank you very much for such a nice sharing. Now, am planning to circulate this among my other friends........
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
ACT

Hi
That is short but concise presentation and covers the major aspects of non body language.
Some of you could also be benefitted by the contents of the following Inspirational and Motivational blogs
www.actspot.wordpress.com – Over 68,000 views and 485 followers
www.poweract.blogspot.com – Over 19,000 views and 145 followers
Regards

From India, Mumbai
nethra.brn@gmail.com
Hi
Swathi Kiran
Very Good Evening
This is Nethra... Am doing my MBA through corresspondence in IGNOU .. am in final semester, yet to do project(HR)
and am working in PES engineering college as lab faculty.. i completed my M.Sc.. AM interested management field...
So wat kind of preparation can i do it..
Can everybody help me out for building my new career..
Waiting..

From India, Bangalore
venkates03
Mam A great piece of thinking and quite a useful tool ! Good work done! Keep it up and many more form your stables ! Prof B Venkateswaran, Rai Business School chennai
From India, Madras
venkates03
Mam A great piece of thinking and quite a useful tool ! Good work done! Keep it up and many more from your stables ! Prof B Venkateswaran, Rai Business School chennai
From India, Madras
hrtrainingbala@gmail.com

Please find an attachment which takes one through the nuances of preparation required for particularly a fresher for an Interview.Enjoy! Will be glad to have responses
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf What do Interviewers look for.pdf (884.6 KB, 644 views)

rajisiddanth
Hi Swathi Chityala This is quite informative and interesting. Yes a person communicates more through gestures than words. sometimes communication does not need words regards, raji
From India, Bangalore
vr2vmu
Swathi, thanks for the ppt. Useful.
Nethra, your question is very broad. You need to get a sense of the direction you want your career to take and whether you want to specialize or be a generalist.
If you are not sure, and there is nothing wrong with being unsure, I suggest you join an organization that has a 2 year training program for fresh grads. That way you will get good exposure to various aspects of a firm and can better choose what you want to do.

From India
farookct
Swathi,
First of all I appreciate ur good will to the ppt for all. This is highly useful to a trainer like me. With a little contribution of mine it will become a wonderful material for a 6 hour class. Thank u Swathi.
Dr. Farook
HOD
Dept. of Communicative English and Softskills
MACE, Venjaramood

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.