santhi.co
hai friends, iam new to this site .i don`t know how to use this site. please help me where to send my query and where will i get my reply from u. my maidid is: stephens99@ymail.com
From India, Madras
santhi.co
Subject - i don,t know how to use hai friends, iam new to this site .i don`t know how to use this site. please help me where to send my query and where will i get my reply from u
From India, Madras
subramani B

Santhi - when you log in you land on a dashboard. this will show your posts, comments & discussions that you are following.
Go to Home page- here you will see the latest topics being discussed & on the right side you will see a list of sections/broad topics. choose the section to which your query pertains to & post your query. you can also browse through other discussion in these sections to see the issues & their responses.

From India, Mumbai
anil.arora

Hi Stephen,
First, Welcome to this place and thanks for joining us.
Well as now you getting replies and know how to post, one more thing i wanna say that before posting you have to find the relevant head, under you wanna post your query or questions or whatever you want. For Example if you wanna discuss on something with seniors you can go to “Talk To Seniors” and post your query and if you need any suggestion and feedback or wanna provide to the Moderator, there is a option for “Suggestions & Feedback For Citehr”
Best of Luck

From India, Gurgaon
shankari.v2
Hi santhi This site is to educate HR’s.You can share your thoughts and others share their ideas towards your query.you can see all HR related matters in this site.
From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.