No Tags Found!

mukesh saini

Dear All,
Journey from home to work place or work place to home is covered in wc or not. A workmen was shout out near by his home when he was going back home after performing the duty. Now His dependent are claim the WC. Can anybody guide me.
Mukesh Kumar Saini

From India, Bareli
sethupathy

Dear Mukesh,
There is a judgment on this type of case. The person coming towards the working spot, within 2 KM away he was killed.
The claim was allowed for that case.
I am searching for few judgments in line with this case. I will post them once i get them.
S.Sethupathy,
Excellent HR Services,
Erode.

From India, Coimbatore
sethupathy

Dear Mukesh,
I am enclosing few copies of the judgments on this topics under Employee's Compensation Act (then Workmen's Compensation Act)
Please go through them and post your points.
S.Sethupathy,

From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc EMPLOYEES COMPENSATION ACT.doc (121.0 KB, 994 views)
File Type: pdf bill_the_workmens_compensation_amendment_bill_2008.pdf (93.5 KB, 597 views)
File Type: pdf The_Regional_Director,E.S.I._..._vs_Francis_De_Costa_&_Anr_on_11_September,_1996.pdf (105.2 KB, 204 views)

sethupathy

Dear All Few more files are attached for your reference... S.Sethupathy
From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Parle_Products_Limited_vs_Subir_Mukherjee_on_23_June,_2000.pdf (91.2 KB, 213 views)
File Type: pdf General_Manager,_Prakasham_..._vs_Pavuralla_Santhakumari_And_Ors._on_24_September,_2003.pdf (90.6 KB, 150 views)

vyaspt
Sir, I want a soft copy of "Dismissal of a Workman" from the book "Digest of labour cases - 1990 to 2007 " by H.L Kumar . VERY URGENT.
From India, Silvassa
mukesh saini

Dear Sethupathy,
on that day, worker was shout out near by his home, 22 km away from the factory. Police report say that is murdered. Insurance company also say that is murder. Now his dependent was claim WC. Pls guid me.

From India, Bareli
sethupathy

Dear Mukesh,
22 Km away from the factory..but not yet reached his home ,
He was coming from his workplace after completing his work..
I don't know any such claim was approved under WC.
Let us invite Mr.T.K.Madhu and other members to debate on this issue.
S.Sethupathy,
Erode

From India, Coimbatore
sanagapalli

The employee met with an acciden while coming to the Work place or going to home after finishing his job is covered by E.S.I.Act and he will get all the benefits .Due to change in the senario the Judgement of the Honble Apex Court in the case of ESIC vs Francis De Costa has been changed and now the ESI Act has been amended to cover up the notional employment. Hence the worked met with an accident on either way is entitled for all the compensation under ESI Act and if that Act is not applicable to the factory then he will entitled for WC compensation
with regards
sanagapalli VR
Asst Director (Retd)
E S I Corporation

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.