sreeja41
Hi everyone ....... Can any help me know - what is % of stipend over actual salary paid to any1???? please tell me asap Regards Poonam
From India, Mumbai
pon1965

Poonam, Your query is not clear. stipend is not paid to the employees who are already getting salary. Stipend is for trainees. Pon
From India, Lucknow
sreeja41
yes its too trainee only but on wat basis the stipend amt is decided ?????????
for eg: if the salary is 20k after completion of training & probation period than wat amt of stipend shld i pay him now??????????

From India, Mumbai
pon1965

AFIK, there is no norm for fixing the stipend based on the salary likely to be fixed upon completion of training period. It is the discretion of the company to fix the stipend considering the cost of living.
Pon

From India, Lucknow
sreeja41
ok thnx a loot. but if iam paying an trainee 10K as stipend tht wat shld be the salary i shld quote at his appouintment or confirmation???????
From India, Mumbai
tajsateesh

A classic case of "If you want to right answer, you have to ask the right question" I guess.
Not trying to pull your leg Poonam...hope you understand.
Had you mentioned the complete inputs, both Pon & you COULD have avoided this flurry of postings & consequently time too, I guess?
I suggest you post the ACTUAL situation you are facing now ALONG WITH the background info. That will help Pon & others to respond more accurately--the idea being that, @ the end-of-day, you ought to benefit from the responses of the members, rather than the issue being ping-ponged to & fro.
Sorry for the straight response, if it has hurt you.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
M/s Ahmed
Hi Tajsateesh,
I think its quite right to be straight but pls suggest me, what if person is not getting any reply from seniors on his/her post even if he/she has posted a clear thread with all background info?
How can he/she catch the attention from them in order get the solution?

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.