No Tags Found!

dilipsatpute

Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very inspiring entrepreneurial lesson in ET on office affairs i.e. Five Ways To ... Shift attention from ‘me' to 'we'.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Five Ways To ... Shift attention from ‘me' to 'we'.pdf (66.3 KB, 777 views)

Avantika.Kumar

Hi Dilip,
Thanks for sharing this motivating article...
This reminds me of a post from an HR blog....
Question 1: How do the managers / management react when an employee come out with weird ideas?
Innovation often starts with some weird idea coming into somebody’s mind, something that doesn’t exist or is a fancy. An employee with innovative bend of mind, often approaches their manager with these ideas. How do managers react? Are they encouraged to polish these ideas or frowned upon for their silly thoughts?
Read this further.....

From India, Delhi
abhay_011

This is very remarkeable.This is very remarkeable.This is very remarkeable.This is very remarkeable.This is very remarkeable.This is very remarkeable.This is very remarkeable.This is very remarkeable.This is very remarkeable.
Rgds

From India, Mumbai
balaji345

A sample mobile bill reimbursement policy can be as under:
Grade Limit
A 600 per month
B 800 per month
C 900 per month
D 1100 per month
E 1300 per month
F 1500 per month
G at actuals
Handset reimbursement can be as under:
Grades A to Grade C: Rs.6000 for handset cost
Grade D to Grade E: Rs.10000 for handset cost
Grade F: Upto Rs.15000 handset cost
Grade G: Upto Rs.20000 handset cost (Incl.blackberry)

From Netherlands
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.