charan.jaimini
hi it is very sad news for Indian law ,there are no protection for child labor and industries in residence area,many person are suffering from dangerous diereses like asthma ,cuffing and sinex...and there are many industries where small age line 9 10 11 chide are working,,please help help.
i give u address where these dangerous thongs happens
Wz B-80 anand vihar uttam nagar
(near uttam nagar metro station)new delhi-59
regards
Charan Jaimini

From India, Delhi
boss2966

Dear Charan Jaimini
Thanks for your concern over the Child Labour engagement as Residential maid child servants and your care on them.
Please contact the nearest Labour Enforcement Office, approach for help desk. They will guide you about the Child Labour Abolition process and further route you to that team, where you need to pass the information only. Further the team will take care about the issue.
All the best and God Bless you

From India, Kumbakonam
charan.jaimini
hello sir,
Thanks for reply and gave right suggestion for Child Labour
and i searched Labour Enforcement Office in Uttam nagar in Delhi but i didn't find it,can you help me to find this
and please let me know,
and one more thing that hear in Uttam Nagar is a steel factory in residence area.how i can replace that,
Thanks and Regards
Charan Jaimini

From India, Delhi
boss2966

Dear Charan
Please check the below link and proceed further
Office Of The Labour Commissioner
Hope it will be useful for you.
Then
I think in Uttam Nagar Ring Road Area is having full of industries only. How far is the Residential Area from the Steel Factory? You can discuss the same also with the Labour Office, in turn they can guide you to approach Factories Inspector's Office for your Redressal of Grievance.
All the best and give your feed back on the action taken by you and its impact.

From India, Kumbakonam
charan.jaimini
hello sir
thanks for giving this information and it is very useful for me,
this area is called Anand vihar in uttam nagar,main navaj gar road there are no industries only one steel factory and there are many Muslims they have small factories of hand embroidery small child also working there
thanks and regards
charan.jaimini

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg DSC04815.jpg (49.5 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04816.jpg (46.9 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04817.jpg (44.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04819.jpg (49.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04824.jpg (52.2 KB, 39 views)

charan.jaimini
hello sir
thanks for giving this information and it is very useful for me,
this area is called Anand vihar in uttam nagar,main navaj gar road there are no industries only one steel factory and there are many Muslims they have small factories of hand embroidery small child also working there
thanks and regards
charan.jaimini

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.