No Tags Found!

arihant_ac

Dear all
Here I am attaching 1 common file regarding PF Nomination, ESIC DF, Gratuity Form F, Form 15 & I card Register for Factory Act. Can you let me know about any other changes to be made.
Regards,
Arihant

From India, Surat
arihant_ac

Sorry Forgot to attached files. Please find enclosed files and please reply if have any query. Regards, Arihant
From India, Surat
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls EMPLOYEE DATA 1.xls (216.5 KB, 6484 views)

dasharath Mahajik

Hi, Arihant,
Thanks for sharing the very import data....... i am in Goa now i want to do slight change on them as per local low but i cant do any changes on them.
can you advice me or can you give me the protected file password, so that i can do some of the changes.
my no. 9765565900
E-mail:-

From India, Mumbai
arihant_ac

Dear Dasrath
Thanks for your reply. Please forward your Establishment Name Address, PF. Code No. & ESIC No. I will submit the same at earliest. My Email ID is
Regards,
Arihant

From India, Surat
assainar
i want good purchase order formate including customer details.We are purchase from somany companys for customer but we dont have a good purchase order system and formate please help me ....send to me a good format and how to be use
From Bahrain
mezda

Dear All, Please see the Attachment. Thanks & Regards, Mohammad Shahidul Islam (Shohel) Assistant Manager, HR FLORA LIMITED
From Bangladesh
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Employee Details Register.xls (121.0 KB, 3104 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.