rashmikumaraswamy
Hello all Am attaching a file on Visa procedures of various countries.It is a useful document. regards Rashmi
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls visa_procedures_116.xls (393.0 KB, 2394 views)
File Type: xls visa_procedures_116.xls (393.0 KB, 1987 views)

priyankakaw

can't we apply for work permit visa by ourself without any sponsorship from both Indian & International Org.
Like if we want to work in any other country apart from India.
Is it necessary that Indian company & any oversea company need to sponsor.
Please let me know your views on the same.

From India, Delhi
prasadkvv
Hi Rashmi Your posting is highly useful and valued. It was a great effort. Kepp posting such useful information in future as well best wishes, Prasad KVV

nimish1981

Hello Rashmi, Thanks very much for information provided by you w.r.t visa proceesing. This wil guide me in my work assignment . Regards, Nimish Joshi 09969526325
From India, Mumbai
prabin

Hi Rashmi, can you send any detailed thing, that clearly simplifies the funda?? Like procedures, policies, status, visa fees, and other required documents. Keep me posted. thanks, Prabin
From India, Bhubaneswar
usha_bitra
Hi RAshmi,
Excellent job!!!!!1
One suggestion , you need to update few things like visa fees , phone numbers etc has changed for few countris.
Who ever using this spread sheet , please verify the particular country website and proceed.
Have a great week end.
Usha

From India, Hyderabad
Sachin Bajaj
Hi Rashmi Is this visa guide updated with latest rules. Do you know where can I find information on visa duration for various type of visas in all the countries.
From India, New Delhi
Sachin Bajaj
Also as mentioned by sharath. do you have info on dubai, muscat and egypt, which can be included in this guide.
From India, New Delhi
Uday Kodati

Hi Rashmi, Thank you for the wonderful posting...in the exel sheet in the contries sheet in the column G there are DEL,BOM, MAA, such shorforms ...what are they can you please let me know...
From India, Srikakulam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.