No Tags Found!

Andrew Rao

This is utter nonsense. You get spy cameras. Do a sting operation and send it to the news agency especially India TV for they are good at garnishing and publishing
From India, Mumbai
saswatabanerjee

Are you trying to put the poor guy out of business ? He will never get another recruitment assignment after news spreads that he did a sting on his own client. No potential company will trust him.
I hope the comment was in jest, in which case sorry for over reacting.

From India, Mumbai
sivaipm

Hi
This is not a unique case.
You may note most of the private colleges in Tamil Nadu collect all the original degree certificates from all teaching faculty (Lecturers/ Associate Professors/ Professors) to ensure that they do not leave the organisation or create trouble to the management.
Highly educated people also have no option other than follow as each and every college demands the same.
Siva

From India, Mumbai
Andrew Rao

Gentleman the same thing had happened to me during m yester years and I used a CCTV. One always needs a pin to remove a thorn. No body loses job but the one who is exploiting learns a lesson.
From India, Mumbai
Andrew Rao

Apply for NDA and sue them if selected. Once done will set an example. One thats illegal is illegal. Media is ready with its mouth open for filling up blanks.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.