No Tags Found!

sampathramreddy
Hi,
I have worked in a company X for 4.6 years and transferred the PF to organization Y.But i left the organization in 3 months after i resigned in Y and joined Z.I requested for the PF withdrawal from the organization Y since all my PF amount was accumulated in Y.But the withdrawal request was rejected as i stayed there only for 3 months.Now can i transfer the PF to my PF account in Z or is there any constraint regarding the tenure with company Y?
Thanks,
Sampath

From India, Madras
ashish_ihm2008@yahoo.com

Dear,
There is no constrait regarding Pf transfer as there is no time boundation for transfer of PF fund.
You can do it by filling up Form -13 and submitt it to the previous employer to forward it and send it to RPFC , in case the company does not want to do it, you have to get it certified by gazetted officer and dirtectly submitt to RPFC.
regards
ashish banka
Sr Exe HRD

From India, Calcutta
meenu2mehta
sampath
if we quit the org before six months we can withdraw only our deduction part of pf share,
if we transfer our previous amount to our current pf account then we are eligible for whole contribution from previous employer. tranfer previous acount to current account is beneficial for us.

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.