No Tags Found!

sweety_ghai
Respected All,
Plz suggest me the topic of project on HR related to education industry as i am working in an education department.
Plz sugest the topic, the details how to present a project, the questionnaire and all other info to be included in the project.
Regards

From India, Kapurthala
shilpajain.usms
Hi Sweety
there are noumerous topics on which you can work in education industry fir eg: Appraisal process of teachers in higher education which is recent phenomenon, satisfaction, attrition in private institutes, you first need to finalize which are of edcutaion you want to work into whether primary, secondary, or higher education.
regards

From India, Delhi
sweety_ghai
Hello Mam,
Thanx for your suggestion...i am working in an education deptt where coaching is provided to students of +1 and +2 for entrance....earlier i worked with an institute whr distance education is provided to graduate and postgraduate level students....
please suggest if u cn help me in this....
Regards

From India, Kapurthala
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.