No Tags Found!

noelcorreya86
Hi all, My ctc is 5.5 lac, which means my salary is around 46000. Could someone help me out with a payslip for the same? Thank you Regards Noel
From India, Hyderabad
8Mohan8

See mr.Noel..Toady most of the companies following their unique format in salary structure.. So i think it is impossible to solve ur query?
From India, Tiruchchirappalli
c.m. prakash
You may consider as follows for per month
Basic.............
40% HRA
20% Bonus
8.33% medical (max. 1250/-)
8.33% LTA (Max 2500/-)
12% PF (Employer share)
education allowance 150/-
personal pursuit 150/-

From India, Karamsad
tajsateesh

Hello Noel,
D.Mohan has given the right answer.
I would like to go one step further--doesn't your Company give you Pay-slips along with your salary?
And if it doesn't, don't you have the Offer/Appointment Letter where the break-up must surely have been mentioned?
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
payroll_solutions
Payslip format and compesnation components on the slip depends on company to company and your offer/appointment letter in which the breakup of your ctc is mentioned.

From India, Delhi
John David
Dear Noel, You can follow this structure, if anuual incentive & group mediclaim is not forming part of your CTC. John.David
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc CTC.doc (28.5 KB, 410 views)

sa_kghosh1981

Dear Noel,
Greeting of the day!!
D.Mohan and Tajsateesh have given you right answer,
Bcz now days company have their won structure with different slap (Like Basic,HRA,LTA,Bonus,Conv.,Marriage allo. and etc.
With regards,
Sameer K Ghosh

From India, Daman
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.