No Tags Found!

trajat74
I am working in a small software company and I am serving my notice period. I had mentioned the notice period of 1 month in my resignation but they are adamant on the notice period for 2.5 months(Company has 3 months notice rule). Since the start of my notice, they are over burdening me with work. The work culture here is very bad which is the reason I want to leave as there have been many cases in the past where they have troubled the employees.
They are not negotiating the notice period any more.
I dont want to serve them for 2.5 months as there is a lot of pressure on me. Please tell me how can I proceed with this.
Is there any alternative if they dont give me releiving/experience letter.

From India, Delhi
vir_pratapg
You are free to take ur own option.... it may be like 1 month notice + 2 months salary 2 months notice+ 1 month salary... or immediate release with 3 months salary...downpayment.....!
From India, Bokaro
trajat74
Hi Vir, Since it is a small company, they have few people to work and thus are adamant on 2.5 months. My new employer wants exp letter for hr formality. What to do??
From India, Delhi
anil.arora

Hi Rajat, See i can understand what you are going thru but my dear we you know that company has a rule to server notice of 3 months before leaving and you have agreed on employement terms while joining them, you have to spend your time there..also i can understand that the work pressure and thier behaviour is bothering you but seriously this is the geuine reason that you mentioned here that you are leaving this organization of their bad work culture or not suitable to you...

Yaar you must need to understand that culture of any organisation/company can be according to you and your style and you have to adjust yourself..and please let me know the other reasons for your ths decision bcz i dont think that one can leave his/her job bcz of culture..and what kind of culture you are talking about...what you have seen there...can you please explain????

Second, have you applied for job somewhere else or have any offer...we all know that we shud not take this kind of action in our life just bcz of this culture problem bcz every industry/company has their own culture and work style...IT industry hav their own style and culture and a Mnufacturing company have their own...if you'd ask me i can tell you about the Retain, Engineering, Manufacturing and Garment industry too bcz in my long but short career have worked with them and seen their different culture and style of work but i dont think this, your this decision of leaving you current job bcz of culture problem is right...

Anyway if you really dont wanna continue your job or have another options in your had, have to spend your time bcz until then they will give you exit clearance and your salary of this period and experiece certificate cant be offered to you....my advice is that you need to ask your Boss again and tell him/her that you have to go early with a valid reason and can request to relave you .....thts the only and simple way to tackle your problem otherwise you have to spend your time, have to serve your notice...

From India, Gurgaon
vikash1017

Hi Trajat,
You can leave the organization Immediately on medical ground but you have to produce medical certificate from MBBS doctor regarding your Health problem and you are not able to do this particular job.( like if your work totally depend on system, show that you are suffering from eyes infection etc.) and need to spend only 500 Rs.
I am suggesting you in wrong way but this can be possible, you only need to present false medical certificate.
Enjoy.....................................

From India
sujatadash
Hi,
I completely agree with what Mr. Anil has said . Really if you got a better opportunity then its good but are you sure you will like that work culture. Just think about it.

Best wishes.

Regards
Sujata

From India, Bhubaneswar
ngurjar

Anil,
I have seen several 'leaving' employees being harassed... So, I don't buy your logic. It is interesting, but I am curious to understand if there is any immunity possible for the leaving employee. We are seeing several posts and probably, 'smart' answers are less important than 'practical' ones...
I believe most guys posting in this forum may be really smart... but may not be smart enough to handle the diplomatic requirements of the situation... So, a 'practical' solution might help.

From United States, Daphne
pavanclean09
Hi Vir,
There are so many people who have suggested. But no one has given concrete solution. Still, I respect every individual.
Pl refer your appointment letter, and what it says about the notice period?
suggestion 1; If it says one month, pl handover all the assets of the company and give a written mail and stating that you have served sufficient period. The copy of the mail is sufficient for your new employer that your is move is legal.
suggestion 2: If it says 2/3 months, you need to serve and bear all the pressures( work wise) and maintain good relations with the present employer. Who know they may become big tomorrow?
One can't violate HR rules, it will lead to other complications in your future employment.
Raju.

From India, Hyderabad
trajat74
I agree with Nikhil. What does an employee do in a small company having around 20-25 employees. Employers of small companies harass the employess with work pressure and other things. When such companies fire people, they dont give any notice. There needs to be some regulation so that such things can be avoided. This kind of situation makes employees helpless....
From India, Delhi
trajat74
This is a common situation. If a company has right to hire people they like, employees also have a right to join companies of their choice...........
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.