kinayath

all time favorite books , great books to read , books that are good companions for ever for all books guarantee all round success
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls big great good books to read skanil.xls (43.5 KB, 2259 views)
File Type: doc Napoleon Hill.doc (51.5 KB, 1289 views)

ACT

Hi
Thank you for sharing that list of wonderful books. In my view though, it is a very long list and those scanning the list may be overawed and may ignore the list quickly. Perhaps if your sorted them into some categories, people browsing the book list could focus on the area of their interest. All the same I am sure the the list would trigger some action amongst book lovers.
Since most people browsing through the list would be fond of reading I am taking the liberty of sharing the following Motivational & Inspirational blogs (that can be accessed by a click of the button if you are online)
www.actspot.wordpress.com - Over 61,000 views and 448 followers
www.poweract.blogspot.com - Over 16,000 views and 139 followers
Happy reading
Regards

From India, Mumbai
kinayath

#post1548156 has a list of urls that have list of books segregated into some areas of interest of majority
also The 100 Most Influential Books Ever Written <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) has books on motivation

galatime
Read it, Loved it and L:earned a lot from it. Hpe it helps u too.. an e-book from my side. Regards, Gala.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf AsAManThinketh.pdf (70.3 KB, 937 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.