No Tags Found!

anju.sharmasas@gmail.com

Dear seniors
pls told to me how am use the job portal like nakuri or other
for the recruit the candidate . because my company want to recruit some candidate for marketing am the hr executive of the company
but i have no idea how am use the job portal to adverting of job
pls help me
thanks
anjna sharma

From India, Chandigarh
mann_29

Hi Anjana,
Pls make sure the spelling are correct while posting the jobs on portals. It's not a difficult work, just fill all the space one by one..
1 Do you have the authority to access any portal, if yes, Then go to the "EMPLOYER's ZONE" in the right hand side on the main page.
2. Fill the USERNAME & the PASSWORD.
3. There will be a column of POST NEW JOBS.
4. Collect all the details. for eg:- Experience, Education, Compensation (Annual CTC), Designation, Job Description etc..

From India, Delhi
SHRADDHA DANDEKAR
Hi Anjna,
1)If do you any job portal like naukri or Monster than you have to go on that particular web site than login with the id and password in "employer zone" in the right hand side on the main page.
2) you can add your company opening or Job Description for particular post.
3) If you want search candidate than you click on search employee or Magic search option on the page.
4) you have to field the data like experience, designation, location than click on search
5) web will show the result page
6)after that if you want than you can export that in excel format.
7) then you can easily work on excel cause it will show you all the details of employee like name, qualification work experience, salary etc.
Thanks & Regards,
Shraddha

From India, Mumbai
marikaarthick
Anju,
I found lot of Grammatical mistakes in your forum..As you said you are a HR Executive of such company.. so you should take care of this.. I hope you will take it in a right way...
All the Best for your search

From India, Madras
prof. a p irungovel
I agree with Mr Karthick. Most of the HR professionals commiting this mistake. We peoples HR Professionals also have to maintain minimum standard and update the knowledge.
From India, Madras
narsing83
First read your sentences very carefully you will find your own mistake in the sentence mate. The moment you start shouting you are dependend on others.
From India, Pune
nireeee
So,I too accept with you karthick,But what i feel is instead of giving an advice to Anju,it would be better if you suggest some renowned grammatical books what you are aware of so that it will become a great help to Anju to improve her knowldge.
Regards
nishita

From India, New Delhi
biju.emmanuell
lets all stick to poor anju's query and forget about correcting her grammatical lapses.
anju, language u can pick up in due course of time, since its evident you have not had great exposure to the english language. dont worry, u will do better with passage of time and experience.
as far as your query goes, you can spend countless hours of meaningless resume searches OR you can register your firm with some of the job portals and conduct a detailed resume search.

From India, Mumbai
Vijaya Rumale
Hi, If you have the Naukri Job Portal, you can email them that you want training on uysage of Job Portal and they do it free of cost. Regards, Vijaya
From India, Pune
bhagyalatha
Hi seniors why dont' you please suggest some grammatical books so that i can upgrade my knowledge (while writing letters and spkg) it will be very helpful!!! Thanks, Lata
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.