monica pankaj

Sir, I need to confirm the percentage by which salary is revised after confirmation.. What is the normal practice in companies??? What shall a hardworking good performer expect??
From India, Delhi
vrishtejas
Hi Monica
It is completely depending on company HR policies. If an employee has performed well during his/her probation period you can offer approx 5-10% increase considering his performance and other relative components.

From China
archnahr

Hi Monika.
No 10% is not the maximum limit, it purely depends upon the performance of the employee. Sometimes during negotiation(at the time of final selection) we negotiate so that once the employee had performed the salary can be revised then.
Though the practice in most companies is somewhere between 7 to 15% but every company can devise their own policy for this matter.

From India, Delhi
monica pankaj

Thank you Ms. Archana.. We have a very hardworking and efficient employee and his salary (25,000/-) is revised by 10%...However he is not very satisfied... However according to me it is reasonable growth for a 6 months old employee...
From India, Delhi
abedeen7

Dear Monica,
No human being in the world is satisfied or can be satisfied. His/her wants are unlimited.
We need to consider the worth of service he/she is provided to the company and on that basis company will provide benefits to retain the best talent. Always analyze return on investment made on employees.
You need to discuss with him about his expectation and find solution to this situation. You will have a better and clear picture.

From India, Bhubaneswar
archnahr

Hi Monika,
Without complete information about the employee like his designation, no. of years of experience, qualifications it would not be fair on our part to comment on the given salary...
# also I'm sure he must have joined on higher salary than past in your company, you can look at the total percentage and convince him.
# when salary structure is finalized a general tendency is to have the figures comparative to market, so that you won't loose your best talents to competitor.
# Otherwise 10% hike is good enough after probation and as Abedeen mentioned measuring ROI is very important.

From India, Delhi
saswatabanerjee

Hi monika
The hike on confirmation depends on what is the general salary level I your company for such employees and whether the salary he joined on is considered low.
We have given as much as 40% hike on confirmation to hard working and good employes, but they started with lower salaries.
You need to check out what competitors are paying.

From India, Mumbai
krishna shankar

Dear Monica,
What is the company policy ? Have there been any earlier practice ?
What has been the level of contribution to the organisation during this period ?
Will the amount retain him till the next raise ?
May be you'd like to discuss with your peers or with people he has worked with.
I feel that 10-15 % is a reasonable amount in terms of increase .
Regards
Krishna shankar

From India, Mumbai
Rahulmb5555@gmail.com
Hi frds pls guide me my date of probetion is 2/7/2010 and conformation is 2/1/12 but when i conformed that time my salary not rise only hr issuing later ur salary will be revised. After few month in april given increnent latter but due to this problem i lost my conformation amount so any chances of to avoiding this (finicial with the help of joing )
From India, Pune
sksan
In general most company are not agree to pay incremental amount as arrears after resignation. But have any labour of shop establishment rule regarding this.
From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.