No Tags Found!

SunilDarji

Dear All, Attached is the LIFE time Calender. Just Enter the year and see the whole Calender is front of You. Regards, Sunil
From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls life_time_calender.xls (148.5 KB, 2920 views)

nehu3008

Greetings to all, People who liked this life time calender can view all the sheets available in attached file. Its interesting and Usefull in a way.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip All information in one place.zip (521.1 KB, 868 views)

shruti87sharma
Fabulous post reallyyyyy........................... Thanks a lot for such a relevant post. Keep posting such kind if quality stuff. Thanks & Regards, Shruti Sharma
From India, Gurgaon
Rasheed Hayat

Dear Neha Chauhan, Your post was wonderful and very much useful in all respect. It contain very interesting sheets that can be utilized by everyone. God Bless You... Kind Regards R.Hayat
From Pakistan, Lahore
vikasranjan07@rediffmail.com

Dear SunilJi, Thanks a lots for posting such a marvellous post. The Life time calender is such a wonderful than I ever seen. Keep Posting........ Best Regards:
From India, Hyderabad
Renu Amit Sharma
Thanks Sunil and Neha. When i asked my mother which day i was born she didnt remember and today with your valuable sharing i came to know which day i was born.
Thanks and i apprecite your contibution.
Regards,
Renu Sharma

From India, Mumbai
mathewharry

Sunil thats a good one thanx.You must have really worked hard on it. It is more than just a calender.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.