S Murthy

Dear Friends,
Greetings.
How much life have we lost in living?
How much wisdom have we lost in knowledge?
How much knowledge have we lost in technology?
I am seeking 10 precious minutes of yours to fill-in the survey on :"Goals of Education." Your feedback will provide me invaluable inputs to write a paper on "Learning for Life - Building Blocks to Holistic Education," which has been selected for submission at 10th European Conference on e-Learning.The moot question I wish to address with regards to education in this paper is: Are we doing things right; or, are we doing the right things? Please follow this link and complete the survey: Goals of Education: A quick survey on holistic learning for life!
You may also forward this mail to your friends and professional groups with a request to take this survey.
Thank you.

From India, Hyderabad
ocean_waves

gud and thought provoking survey..i had also designed one based on Life...like to see and respond 2 it..mail me ..yr id so that i can send across u.. pankaj
From India, Delhi
tanvimankodi

Dear Murthy,
Thank you for sharing the survey with us. It is my pleasure to be a part of it. If possible, please do share your paper with me since I am very interested in e-learning adn such research on education. Thank you. my email is

From India, Mumbai
ocean_waves

here is the paper, pls revert soon about the contents and yr feedback...
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Life skill Feedback.DAV.doc (113.0 KB, 78 views)

ggipunjab
Very different topic i really want to see more results of it,if any one tried it again,This got many concept under it which may lead to another very good assignment in have to submit in my college Gulzar Group of institute .
From India, Ludhiana
ocean_waves

Yep mr murthy, i attempted yrs and sent across. gud survey it covered all asp[ects...did u read my paper? yr feedback and comments are awaited... pankaj
From India, Delhi
ggipunjab
Thanks for your view.These may inspire someone. Looks very effective to me :D Keep sharing more mates.

From India, Ludhiana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.