disha.hr6@gmail.com
Hi,

i am working in a manufacturing company. there is almost 70 to 80 staff members in my company.

can any one suggest me how to motivate employees in company?

can any one tell me which method of performance appraisal is effective?

can anyone send me the format of effective performance appraisal?

From India, Kadi
Vaishalee Parkhi

Your post is not complete to offer you the appropriate answer.
First, you will have to describe what is the problem faced by your company, why it's seeking employee motivation. The current performance appraisal method followed. There is no format of effective performance appraisal as such, you have to make it effective and implement.
Regards,
Vaishalee

From India, Pune
disha.hr6@gmail.com
hi,
actually, there is no mehod to evaluate the performance of employee in my company..i wanna implement the effective system of performance appraisal in my company..can u pls suggest me which method of performance appraisal is effective?

From India, Kadi
kraviravi.kravi@gmail.com

360 degree performance appraisal is very effective in todays scenario but it is rarely implemented in mfg industry. SO you can stick to standard performance appraisal methods.
From India, Madras
Vaishalee Parkhi

I suggest you the following -
You can appraise people on the basis of their KRAs and behavioural competencies.
-- KRA will be their goals for the year (minimum goals can be 5 or 6)
-- Behavioural competency will measure their quality of work, job knowledge, initiative, delegation, discipline, interpersonal relations, team spirit etc. factors
The KRA will ensure they are meeting their work objectives and behavioural part will take care of their managerial aspects.
While you design an appraisal programme, hope the following points will help you -
- Formal or Informal method
- Whose performance
- Who are raters
- What problems
- How to solve
- What to evaluate
- When to evaluate
- What methods
If you search on this site, you will get number of postings on performance appraisal.
All the best !
Regards,
Vaishalee

From India, Pune
nidhan4u
you can start appraisal according to thier output, thier behavior, thier puntuality and thier working mind status........
From India, Amritsar
nikhilkadu

Well disha pls understand the business process of your company you will definitely design your own appraisal system. Regards, Nikhil
From India, Pune
Chinmayi MS

hope this ppt helps you ....ppt on motivation and how to feel good about life more generalised but you can use it by giving specific examples relating your company n process
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt coffee - motivation.ppt (668.0 KB, 1283 views)

nidhan4u
U can motivate your employees by arranging some functions for them on the behalf of company, Whenever an employee is in problem company should take care of him. their are many more process also.
From India, Amritsar
vrgajjar

Really So Nice and Useful Article. In market 360 Degree Appraisal is latest and useful to large manufacturing industries. But, In small organisation It will make problematic.. because there is no any chances about 100% successful evaluation from 360 Degree...
Viral Gajjar

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.