balakmu
Where can I down load the Simple Income Tax Calculator for 2007-08. I have seen one for 2006-07 and it was very useful. Now there are changes in the act for the FY 2007-08, the same can be updated with the new one.
Please reply

From India, Madras
krishkvr

Hai Good morning bala If you haven’t downloded the Tax Calculator you asked for, Please check this link in Cite hr. Hope this may be of some help. reagrds kkr
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
balakmu
Dear KKR
Thanks for the quick reply. But I want one Pranati submitted for 2006-07 that simple and sweet. I have attached the older version. Please any one can help me in getting the same version with the updation.
V S Bala

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls income_tax_calculator_2006_07_976.xls (32.5 KB, 423 views)
File Type: xls income_tax_calculator_2006_07_976.xls (32.5 KB, 305 views)

krishkvr

Dear Bala
Thanks. I couldn’t have the updated version of the calculator you mentioned. The earlier version 2006 - 07, she has posted was very good enough as you said.
Any way, I’m attaching a SW from Information Technologies India Ltd a free downloadable one, I Tax India Version 1. Please check this one and see whether this would meet your requirements.
In the mean time let me get search the one you actually need.
Best regards
kkr

krishkvr

Dear Bala Unless my earlier attachment wouldn’t have worked out with you, have a try on this one. regards kkr
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls copy_of_tax_calculator_2007_08_143_183.xls (26.0 KB, 479 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.