View Poll Results: Is this excel file useful for salaried tax payers ?
YES 110 94.83%
NO 6 5.17%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

JOSEPHPATRAO

Dear All,
I am posting this excel file for the last few years, thank you for your suggestions and comments.
Please click for my earlier posts.
https://www.citehr.com/89636-latest-...8-09-a-18.html
Keep sending comments that will help other users.
Best Regards
Joseph

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Copy of Income tax declaration 2011-12 GEN NP(1).xls (46.0 KB, 1853 views)

boss2966

Dear Mr. Joseph This is very useful for those who works in unorganised companies, for them for compilation of income will be made easy by this excel file. Thanks for sharing.
From India, Kumbakonam
boss2966

Dear Mr. Joseph You have not shown the Long Term Infrastructure Bond Rs. 20000/- under Sec 80CCF. Please make provision for that too.
From India, Kumbakonam
JOSEPHPATRAO

Dear Bhaskar, Thank you for your reply this will help many, kindly cell check E40 for the Infrastructure Bond Rs. 20000/- under Sec 80CCF Best Regards Joseph
From India, Mumbai
pon1965

Hi Joseph, Children Edu allowance - Rs.100/- per child / month (max.2children) is totally tax exempted. That is not reflected. pon
From India, Lucknow
JOSEPHPATRAO

Dear Pon, Yes you are right, there are few other excemptions i have not added Hostel Rs. 300, donation, handicapped ect I will add soon, and update. Regards Joseph
From India, Mumbai
sanjay.vyas
can you provide password to edit the sheet as i want to change provident fund formula as it is not applicable at my end !
From India, Vadodara
JOSEPHPATRAO

Dear Sanjay, Attached sheet is without password, request all once you modify the sheet please share with everyone the same can be a help to other users. Regards Joseph
From India, Mumbai
sanjay.vyas
Hello,one more requrest - do you have automated form 16 which can be filled along with filling details in your software !
if not, than you can perhaps develop so it will be one more page added to it.
not only that, you can attach saral II - it return form
so in 1 step, any salarised person can file is return and also can get his form 16 prepared by himself . he just need to get it ceritified by the authorities
that is all !

From India, Vadodara
JOSEPHPATRAO

Dear Sajay, I suggest please visit the belwo link for form 16 generation and e-filling site. Skorydov MyTaxAssistant Trust this will help you. Regards Joseph
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.