No Tags Found!

ritmin2
Hi all,
I am attaching a synopsis which i have prepared for my SIP- Designing a competency mapping model, using it for succession planning and designing a training & development method to bridge the gap between the expected competencies and desired competencies.
The point is, that i am asked to conduct the research for grade M4 & above, which includes 50 executives and i am asked to take the entire population. The research is going to be conclusive (as the problem is well defined).
Now, apart from pouring in suggestion of how to go about it & necessary rectification, please suggest me any relevant insights. I will be enlightened.
Also, please give me some information about e-competency mapping, if possible.
I have already wrote a few of the tools of statistics and softwares which i will be using. If you can suggest a few, that will be helpful in the project, please guide...
Thanks & Regards....

From India, Ranchi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc HZL (PM-63)-Synopsis.doc (34.5 KB, 376 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.